Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I was looking at the odds and figured I would put up a poll and see who everyone is liking this year to win.

The most popular 5 are in the poll, feel free to choose other and post your pick to win The Masters

Deemancpa

Hook'em Horns
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lefty is coming a solid two rounds of low scores to win. As much as I like Tiger. His game still has problems. Lefty will win......not a Big Lefty fan.

D

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Did anyone see Phil stick the green yesterday on 17 with a 3-wood from 275? Amazing...but my money is on Lee Westwood.
Kind of hard to put money on someone who has never won in the US and has only won 2 tournaments in the last 4 years!

Phil or Hunter are my choices. Vijay is looking strong also so he might be my dark horse. Even though Tiger hasn't looked good, he owns Augusta and is still in my top 5 to win this year. Last one would be Anthony Kim. Everyone says its the year of the Euro to win the Masters, but I just don't see it. I see one getting a 2nd or 3rd though.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Kind of hard to put money on someone who has never won in the US and has only won 2 tournaments in the last 4 years!

Phil or Hunter are my choices. Vijay is looking strong also so he might be my dark horse. Even though Tiger hasn't looked good, he owns Augusta and is still in my top 5 to win this year. Last one would be Anthony Kim. Everyone says its the year of the Euro to win the Masters, but I just don't see it. I see one getting a 2nd or 3rd though.
Westwood won in Memphis last year and was close at Augusta. With Phil getting hot in Houston it'd be hard to go against him.

Personally I'd love to see Miguel Angel Jimenez don the green jacket. He is definitely a man of the leaf and finished 12th last year.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Westwood won in Memphis last year and was close at Augusta. With Phil getting hot in Houston it'd be hard to go against him.

Personally I'd love to see Miguel Angel Jimenez don the green jacket. He is definitely a man of the leaf and finished 12th last year.
You are right about his win last year, whats even more amazing is he has won twice in the US, which I didn't know. He won in 1998 in New Orleans. But still brings me back, he won't win at the Masters and most likely won't win a major in his career ever.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
He (Westwood) was also number one in the world for a little while there...no slouch of a player. He is due. No one can predict who will or won't win a major. Plenty of guys out there with one under his belt that no one saw coming. And hey- I am a big time Lefty fan. I would love to see him win again. I just think it is going to be one of those years.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a Tiger guy and he has little chance of winning with the way he is rolling the Nike putter.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Hunter Mahan
I've played with Hunter Mahan many times when we were in the same district in high school and on the AJGA tour. Incredible poise and an excellent putter. He will get his major soon if not at the Masters.

It could come down to putting, so I always like Steve Stricker.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Phil!

Tiger's emotional strength was his foundation. Now that it is gone, his game is gone. Whore mongering and acting like he owns the world would fix his game very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.