What's new

Who's got the new T52s in stock?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I had to choose between a box of Fuente Hemi Signature Maduro and a box of 52's...I got the Fuente's, but I'm having some second thoughts...

Sometimes I wish I lived in Nicaragua and would not always be in need of humi space. I could just keep my stash in crates in the backyard :)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
FUMARE in Reno NV , I was there about 2 weeks ago, he must of had 10 or so boxes......The last box of T-52 I got were very dark, and lots of smoke ....Gawd I luv those ....

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Liga Privada T52:

As some of you guys know, the T52 has not been shipped from Nicaragua to the US from January 2011 until Monday this coming week (February 2012). There was a small 460 box batch (or 640 boxes, cant remember) that came through in August, plus we sold out all of the "reserves" that we had at the Miami office (which I hated to do, but we had to).

This is by far, the very best of the T52 that we have ever received. They are heavy, dense, rich smokes. That Connecticut, Stalk Cut Habano is Bomb Leaf.

We expect them to start hitting authorized Liga Accounts by end of next week.

Hope this helps.
JD

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Liga Privada T52:

As some of you guys know, the T52 has not been shipped from Nicaragua to the US from January 2011 until Monday this coming week (February 2012). There was a small 460 box batch (or 640 boxes, cant remember) that came through in August, plus we sold out all of the "reserves" that we had at the Miami office (which I hated to do, but we had to).

This is by far, the very best of the T52 that we have ever received. They are heavy, dense, rich smokes. That Connecticut, Stalk Cut Habano is Bomb Leaf.

We expect them to start hitting authorized Liga Accounts by end of next week.

Hope this helps.
JD
JD, Is it all sizes? I need more of the Corona Dobles. I am all out.