What's new

Who's got the new T52s in stock?

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fia .. Hawaii.. Still think of it as "HAWA ii" .. the ways Mase used to sing it ... haahahahaha

It was great cooling with you in Nica, buddy. What did you think of the speiclal sticks I gave you of the Tat with the broadleaf and the other one?

JD
The broadleaf was winnahs..havent tried the other one. Pete will be in town for an event on 4/1. Plan on smoking it at the event with him and then let him fill me in on the 411 on that one plus the broadleaf one you gave me. :)

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Giant- just stopped by that B&M we picked those t52s up from and they said they were not allocated any new ones yet i think we bought them out of lps haha, not sure if they will get any. Let me know if you find them somewhere else if you could, they sound soo good!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I smoked one of the new T52 the other night and loved every min of it. The draw was a bit tight and I removed (what I think) was part of a stem but it did not detract from my love of the T52.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The T-52 has to be the best winter smoke out there. Had one last night while smoking a ham, it was 19 degrees and the wind was howling like a SOB. Burn was spot on and the flavor held up in the cold.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Giant- just stopped by that B&M we picked those t52s up from and they said they were not allocated any new ones yet i think we bought them out of lps haha, not sure if they will get any. Let me know if you find them somewhere else if you could, they sound soo good!
I'm sure Holt's will be getting them in at some point in the near future, I stop in there at least once a week, I'll keep you updated.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
These are starting to hit. Podman cigars just sent a 30 minute advanced warning of them posting to their website. Within minutes the rats, and robusto sizes were gone. They still show some T52 in the toro size and some 5 packs of both toro and robusto. I literally added a box of rats to my cart 5 minutes after receiving the email and by the time it switched to the 'my cart' page they were not available. Dang dang!

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These are starting to hit. Podman cigars just sent a 30 minute advanced warning of them posting to their website. Within minutes the rats, and robusto sizes were gone. They still show some T52 in the toro size and some 5 packs of both toro and robusto. I literally added a box of rats to my cart 5 minutes after receiving the email and by the time it switched to the 'my cart' page they were not available. Dang dang!
My personal fav is the whole line is the T52 Toro so I guess it could be a blessing that they still have some in stock!!!:cbig:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just received my new box of robustos and they look great! Much darker than the ones that I had from last year. They also have a different aroma than the older ones as well. More like the FFP.

Last edited:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
That "save" philosophy never works. Once a box is open it is fair game. I have tried to age Tat Cazadores to no avail for the last couple years now.