What's new

why me?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You dudes are crazy! hahahahahaha...

BTW, already talked to her, she said no problem and that she can be friends, and after that she asked me "Can you help me make paper bowls for the party??" I "As friends, riiiiight?" She "Yes" :yes: and that was it.
Just be careful if she offers you some "punch"

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Sorry to hear that Meg! However, I can hardly wait to hear PLUSH's take on this...

Why is that?

ON the why me? Maybe because you are sexy, have good style, and seem open to this somewhat? People throw a line out there all the time seeing what will bite.

My first reaction as most guys, sweet a threesome. I kid with my GF about this, and we laugh it off. I know most guys I talk with, a threesome is on their bucket list. I would speak to Meg as I would one of my three daughters, if they came to me with this. I at least I hope they would come to me to discuss this. I am glad you feel uncomfortable, there is a reason for this. Even with growing openness to sexuality, to me it is still wrong. Of course that does not really mean much in todays age. I heard a stat the other day how 95% of Americans think affairs are wrong, yet 50% still commit them. I would just say whatever your morals and values are, hold on to them. I would just let her know that her advances are not cool with you. You do not work that way. You could let her know that her behavior is fine for her, it is not expectable when she imposes it on you. Do what you want to do, you are the one who lives with those decisions, I tell people. I have had guys hit on me and told them I would beat their dick in the dirt :hammersma if they continued in any attempt. They made their purpose know, and so did I.

Mia

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Why is that?

ON the why me? Maybe because you are sexy, have good style, and seem open to this somewhat? People throw a line out there all the time seeing what will bite.

My first reaction as most guys, sweet a threesome. I kid with my GF about this, and we laugh it off. I know most guys I talk with, a threesome is on their bucket list. I would speak to Meg as I would one of my three daughters, if they came to me with this. I at least I hope they would come to me to discuss this. I am glad you feel uncomfortable, there is a reason for this. Even with growing openness to sexuality, to me it is still wrong. Of course that does not really mean much in todays age. I heard a stat the other day how 95% of Americans think affairs are wrong, yet 50% still commit them. I would just say whatever your morals and values are, hold on to them. I would just let her know that her advances are not cool with you. You do not work that way. You could let her know that her behavior is fine for her, it is not expectable when she imposes it on you. Do what you want to do, you are the one who lives with those decisions, I tell people. I have had guys hit on me and told them I would beat their dick in the dirt :hammersma if they continued in any attempt. They made their purpose know, and so did I.
Very nice B! :applause:

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why is that?

Thanks. I think I really needed to hear that... well, read that, hahaha. Thanks a lot, really.
And I too say that to people "you are the one who lives with those decisions" so yeah, it's a nice complement, but no :peace: