Take Dolemite's advice:

"Buy that bitch a bus pass!"

Since I've been with my wife, I've:

• Quit Drinking
  • Quit smoking cigarettes
  • Quit smoking weed
  • Quit going to bars
  • Quit riding my bike
  • Cut way back on sugar (I've had 1 DrPepper in the last 6 months)

I'm running out of shit to give up to appease her. I draw the line at my cigars (2-3 a week is hardy going to kill me anyhow)
Don't forget the most important things

[*]Quit having sex

[*]Quit getting a BJ

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
gonna thread jack here for a minute..

The big problem I have with your point here is that there is not one documented case where Weed has caused lung cancer, mounth cancer, or any of the other cancers that tobacco has casued or can cause.

Are you not for Med Marijuana? Why should a cancer patient have take some phamacuetical drug when a natural product can make them feel better? If someone suffers from insomnia, should they just take Ambien every night? That is a highly addictive drug, with major side effects, but is prescribed by Drs like it's pez. What about a chronic pain sufferer, maybe they should just eat some vicodin all day every day, I'm sure that's a good way to handle it. Just ask the Pharm companies....$$$$ If your Dr were to write you a prescription for an ailment would you trust that he was making an informed educated decision on what to give you? Well Dr's are prescribiton marijuana..My guess is they are making educated informed decisions. But that's just me. Personaly I just like how it feels...And it does not damage my liver or my attitude like a half bottle of scotch does.

Rant over, maybe I'll start a thread just for this debate.
If you agree with medical marijuana you need to be prepared for it to pretty much be legalized nationwide...for everyone. How hard would it be to get a script? Not even remotely hard. "Doc...I hurt"..."ok here ya go".

So, the question is...should it be legalized? I have heard the arguments...and I am particularly sensitive to addiction issues. With that said, prohibition of alcohol didn't keep people from becoming alcoholics. It merely created an underground market and fed organized crime. Marijuana crimes clog our overcrowded penial system. I am against legislated morality. For me and my life...marijuana has no place. But, who am I to dictate to others how to live their lives?

I believe it should be legalized...and taxed. That tax money should be used to support addiction centers and addiction medicine. Being in the medical field I know how tough it is to get someone help...if they don't have money.

That's just my 2 cents on the matter.

Sorry to do a thread jack...but felt a need to respond.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Since I've been with my wife, I've:

• Quit Drinking
  • Quit smoking cigarettes
  • Quit smoking weed
  • Quit going to bars
  • Quit riding my bike
  • Cut way back on sugar (I've had 1 DrPepper in the last 6 months)

I'm running out of shit to give up to appease her. I draw the line at my cigars (2-3 a week is hardy going to kill me anyhow)

The next item is your balls.....RUN!!!!!:ninja:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
If she is a newer GF and she is that opposed to smoking cigars that issue will not go away and most definitely get worse with the nagging. Usually the "you don't love me enough to quit" comes into play and is total crap. Cut your loss now and find a GF that is more accepting of who you are.

I started info cigars much later after I was married. So for me I abide by her rules of no smoking in the house, not in her car, and not around them while outside. Otherwise she is a good woman and does not give me shit about much else. When she has an issue about me smoking I try and listen to her issues and also do not protest much.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
If you agree with medical marijuana you need to be prepared for it to pretty much be legalized nationwide...for everyone. How hard would it be to get a script? Not even remotely hard. "Doc...I hurt"..."ok here ya go".

Isn't that what most hospitals do when you go into the ER complaining of pain? I've not been in hospitals much but I almost had to fight off the nurse cause she insisted I needed some morphine last time I was in an ER in the States. Hospitals are more than happy to supply you with a laundry list of medication as long as they know you have insurance to pay for it.