What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Gotcha. Well, going around the other topic (lol), I can say that Forrest's communication was EXCELLENT and turn around time was extremely quick. But I can assume that might change if he gets backlogged with work. :thumbsup:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I have mine in the cooler, just need to get around to taking pictures. Not that it'll look a heck of a lot different than Nut's but I did say I'd put them up.

Nut, what are the logistics to doing a drawer for boxes that contours to the bottom of the haier? Or if that's not possible, just a really deep drawer for boxes?

I don't like the fluctuation I get with the Haier on RH "out in the open" so to speak. The drawers with the glass tops are awesome as they make each drawer a sealed environment and the RH only fluctuates a couple of %, if that. So instead of keeping boxes on shelves in the cooler I'd like to keep them in a drawer. Thoughts?

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have mine in the cooler, just need to get around to taking pictures. Not that it'll look a heck of a lot different than Nut's but I did say I'd put them up.

Nut, what are the logistics to doing a drawer for boxes that contours to the bottom of the haier? Or if that's not possible, just a really deep drawer for boxes?

I don't like the fluctuation I get with the Haier on RH "out in the open" so to speak. The drawers with the glass tops are awesome as they make each drawer a sealed environment and the RH only fluctuates a couple of %, if that. So instead of keeping boxes on shelves in the cooler I'd like to keep them in a drawer. Thoughts?
I've been thinking about that myself. I don't like the idea of a nice set of drawers and then the plain open area. I know doing anything at all down there will reduce the storage room available. At first I was going to put a shelf that sits on the bottom with good airflow and perhaps room for beads under it.

I can definitely build a box type unit to fit snugly in it though. Let me look mine over this weekend and see what I can come up with.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This is a setup installed in a New Air AW280E. tray on bottom is in backwards, but still a good looking setup:

Last edited: