What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What other kind of woods do you work with?
Pretty much anything really. I've been a hobby woodworker for over 20 years. If you mean just for the drawers I currently have Lacewood and Mahogany but can get pretty much anything through my local supplier in just a few days.

Here's some other items I've done:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is another Edgestar 28 setup I just finished installed in the BOTL's cooler:
Forrest, that looks so good. I can't wait to get mine in. I am really going to have start saving up to get two more. You know the 28's really don't look they have that much room. But you have a space in the bottom and plenty of space for boxes up top. It would seem that you can put about 600+ sticks in there with that configuration. And it looks great!

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Have you ever tried building a cabinet style humidor?
I haven't yet, but it's on my short list to do. A couple folks have inquired and well, I want one too! lol

I'm close to being caught up on wineador conversions so I can get down to doing the cabinets. I plan to do an end table size for myself right now, and of course a full armoire when we get a new house built.

I figure end table sized ones wouldn't be too bad to ship either if someone wanted me to make them one.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Got a call from the wife today and they came in. Cant wait to get home and get some pics posted up. This day is gonna drag ass... I can tell already.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just received my shelves & drawers from Forrest.... awsome product... quick delivery time... could not be more satisfied! Thanks Dude. :smile:

They are seasoning now... Hope to be able to move my stash into their new home (Edgestar 28) some time next week.

Only glitch is a defective ETC... still waiting on the replacement. :squinteye

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The old shop is still producing. :) I had a nice little tray for the bottom of an ice chest but forgot to take a pic of it and it's off to the customer, but here's a few others that are enroute too:

8 Bottle

Vino 3&3

and a couple of Vino 34 sets!