What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I cant wait to get a larger wine cooler so I can put in an order with you! I have followed tons of your work at another forum site and I haven't heard one single bad thing about your work and turn around time thus far.

My hope is to have a 28 bottle by years end and my Christmas present to myself will be placing an order with you.

The photobucket site has some amazing pictures of excellent work.

Thanks for all you do for us BOTL's... I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say Thank You and great work !!!!

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
LOL, that might have been the last shark I've smoked. Been a while since I've had one. The tray was a custom ordered Bubinga tray and is LONG gone.

Sadly, no more lathe right now, so I am out of the tray business for a while.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
A Lacewood set going to a Canadian BOTL. I don't even know what cooler they're for as he just sent me dimensions. These however are solid bottom (all spanish cedar) with captive glass tops. He wanted them to seal well, so the glass on these runs in grooves on the sidewalls and close into a groove on the inside of the front. Works pretty well. :tu

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Lacewood set going to a Canadian BOTL. I don't even know what cooler they're for as he just sent me dimensions. These however are solid bottom (all spanish cedar) with captive glass tops. He wanted them to seal well, so the glass on these runs in grooves on the sidewalls and close into a groove on the inside of the front. Works pretty well. :tu
They Look great Forrest! As for the cooler sorry I thought i sent you the link - it is for a Vinotemp 48 bottle wine cooler - VT-48TEDS-2Z
:drool:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thank you Forrest I been in and out of ER for a few days and haven't had time or ability to post but I wanted to thank you again they look great , thanks for dealing with all the questions

Last edited:

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
And to go with that big set is an accessory kit for the Vino 28 (not pictured are the 32...yes 32 dividers!) The large tray fits in the very bottom and the client will be filling it with beads. The little boxes will go in the drawers (every other one) for bead disbursement as well. He may end up not needing them, but for the price, he figured why not just in case:

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Mine are in. It did not go exactly as I planned but did a little work around and I don't really need the shelf. Have a pie plate full of beads on the bottom and bead tubes in the drawers.

Thanks again Forrest:youarethe