What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
by any chance might these be my half trays/drawers i dunno let the master do his thing haha
LOL, NOPE. That was a pipe storage drawer for a BOTL that had a bit of room.

Yours (which I finish tomorrow) will be 4 1/2" front to back, 14 1/2 wide and 3" tall and as you asked will have a center divider (removable) since you were originally thinking of stacking trays.

I finished your regular drawers this morning along with the cubby and most of the balance of your order done. Had to help my boy with his car most of the day today, so tomorrow yields a VERY busy shop day.....again. :)

Rating - 80%
4   1   0
sounds good man, no rush on my stuff still. i got pushed to the left a lil bit so if you got other things that are pressing you can push mine back a few days looking at being back home around the 20th or so

Last edited:

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Here's a few more sets rolling out of the shop!

New Air 18 Bottle:

Newair 28 W/horizontal slats

Vinotemp 28 Single, double, single with false bottom & 3 shelves:

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx for posting pics of our drawers and shelves! Can't wait to see them in person.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Not trying to hijack your thread Forrest but wanted to say :happybday I'm sure the brothers won't mind if you took the day off and enjoyed a few smokes!
Thanks Shaun!

I did take the day off. Had a great Viaje Satori earlier and have a Padron 45th for later tonight. :cbig:

Of course, a day off in the shop means LATE nights through the weekend to make up for it, but what the heck. I can sleep when I'm dead right? :crackwhip

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
OK Folks, in honor of Mike coming back from overseas, here are a couple pics of his setup for an Edgestar 28.

The cubby will sit on the shelf in the back of the cooler and the 2 short drawers will slide in front of it.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
and the hits just keep on coming! LOL

Edgestar 28 set. Bloodwood fronts, chevron slats and pulls. 3 dbls, 1 sgl and a shelf. :tu