What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
I had to wait quite a bit longer than that, I know he's been absolutely swamped. I'm not complaining, I'm just anxious. He sent me a DC the other day and it should be here soon. He produces a phenomenal product. If you want hand made American custom products your gonna have to pay the price (in time that is) but all the ones I've seen make me think it's more than worth it. He super good with communication if you email him and ask a question but I wouldn't expect to hear from him first.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Yea I understand its a premium quality product he is producing, I did email him and ask if he had a status or any updates a few days ago but no response, that is why I asked the question here if it just shows up or you get a DC# when it ships. I know it will be well worth the time waiting for it, just antsy I anxious I suppose and no response to emails doesn't help but I know he is absolutely swamped!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it seems like 8 to 10 weeks is a more accurate wait time right now due to the hold up he had with the wood. I ordered on June 21st and last week he sent me a PM letting me know that I should be seeing a tracking number from him soon.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Mine took about 8 weeks and I did not receive a DC # first. They just showed up one day about a week after I sent a follow up email asking about the status.

That being said I was very happy with the end result and it was well worth the wait! :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yep,
swamped is correct! Plus almost 2 weeks ago I injured my back (bulged disc) and it's digging into bone spurs. So much pain I couldn't even walk without breaking into a sweat and getting nauseous. I'm doing better now and continuing to process orders through the shop.

Here is some incredible Padauk I got in for some builds:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big thanks to golfnut for the new cedar drawers for my wineador project. Through out our transaction he maintained professionalism and courtesy. Craftsmanship is second to none, the drawers he produced are of high quality, fit and match perfectly. GREAT JOB!

I've still got a couple of minor tweaks but the project is mostly complete.

20121028_211810.jpg

forty

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363924991.147572.jpg
Hopefully one of these pictures shows up. I found this thread and thought I'd give a shout out to Forrest on the job he did on these walnut finished drawers and shelves. I just love walnut and the job Forrest did was superb. I love the little strip of walnut he put along the shelves(beauty). My experience with ordering from him was good, knowing what he has been going through with the bad back and all the personal stuff all the while working a day job. We emailed back and forth and was waiting for a tracking number, and all of a sudden, a pleasant surprise showed up at the door. For a 'hobby', I mean c'mon, just great. I'm somewhat of a novice woodworker and what he does is an inspiration. Thanks Forrest and please continue to rock out the nice work.

KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Those look amazing! Cannot wait to receive mine on Tuesday! Will definitely post up picks as soon as I get it together.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yep,
swamped is correct! Plus almost 2 weeks ago I injured my back (bulged disc) and it's digging into bone spurs. So much pain I couldn't even walk without breaking into a sweat and getting nauseous. I'm doing better now and continuing to process orders through the shop.

Here is some incredible Padauk I got in for some builds:
Thats what my fronts will look like!Padauk ftw

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
The Xikar ones that I use have a peel and stick piece of metal on the with a magnet on the back.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365195974.747898.jpg

KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD