What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my order! Newair AW-280e will be here Tuesday. PLENTYof time to get it aired out! The wait begins!

I ordered the 4 drawer/2 shelf set in padauk. Anyone have any pics of padauk drawers on here?
I'll try to get you a pic of my Padauk drawer set I got for my NewAir. Great choice!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just got my Newair 28 btl in. I have it open in the garage with a tower fan in front blowing air into it. I think this will work better than the whole vinegar, baking soda, newspaper and activated charcoal methods. I ordered my drawers last week so there is plenty of time! image.jpg

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Your still going to want to wipe it out with (imo) vinegar to clean out dust/kill anything that could have gotten blown mold/mildew/bug wise. Just a thought seeing how dusty the fan looks and cement dust from the garage. Just a thought

Im a day shy of 8 weeks waiting as well. Seein pics just makes me devlop a twitch :)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Your still going to want to wipe it out with (imo) vinegar to clean out dust/kill anything that could have gotten blown mold/mildew/bug wise. Just a thought seeing how dusty the fan looks and cement dust from the garage. Just a thought

Im a day shy of 8 weeks waiting as well. Seein pics just makes me devlop a twitch :)
It will get wiped out for sure. I will let everyone know how this method works out. With 7+ weeks I'm in no rush. Still have time for all the other methods if needed.