What's new

Wineador Journal

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I gave him the measurements, and he said while he hadn't done a Vino 16 bottle that he could recall, the measurements that I gave him turned out to be a very common measurement that he made.
He made me drawers for a 16ct in early 2011. I had him do three full drawers and a fourth "drawer" about two inches deep. The nice thing about the 16 bottle is that there's a slot at the bottom.

Jeff, if Forrest said yours are the same as the 281e, maybe you can sell your bottom one to someone here and have two more made like Ninja's. Seems like the prefect solution!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I gave him the measurements, and he said while he hadn't done a Vino 16 bottle that he could recall, the measurements that I gave him turned out to be a very common measurement that he made.
He made me drawers for a 16ct in early 2011. I had him do three full drawers and a fourth "drawer" about two inches deep. The nice thing about the 16 bottle is that there's a slot at the bottom.

Jeff, if Forrest said yours are the same as the 281e, maybe you can sell your bottom one to someone here and have two more made like Ninja's. Seems like the prefect solution!
Since my fridge broke I'm on the verge of selling all of them to a 281e owner on here. If so I will post about it but it won't happen today, have to make sure whether or not I can repair my fridge.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

The first time I read this post other day, the picture wasn't there and I wasn't sure what you were saying.

Looking at it now, do you have room for a tupperware in the bottom? The bottom slat on these is low.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
The first time I read this post other day, the picture wasn't there and I wasn't sure what you were saying.

Looking at it now, do you have room for a tupperware in the bottom? The bottom slat on these is low.
Yeah, I wish I had a picture but I sold this one when I upgraded to my 28 bottle.

Basically, the top three are full drawers. The bottom "drawer" was an actual drawer, but only 2-3" deep (can't remember exactly), so it holds a few cigars, but behind it is exactly enough empty space to put the cigar box with KL I wanted.

Worked great. It looked clean and neat (better than most false fronts, IMHO) while minimizing the wasted space found on the bottom of most Wineadors.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Yeah, I wish I had a picture but I sold this one when I upgraded to my 28 bottle.

Basically, the top three are full drawers. The bottom "drawer" was an actual drawer, but only 2-3" deep (can't remember exactly), so it holds a few cigars, but behind it is exactly enough empty space to put the cigar box with KL I wanted.

Worked great. It looked clean and neat (better than most false fronts, IMHO) while minimizing the wasted space found on the bottom of most Wineadors.
Brilliant, I never thought about that but you're right, usually half the space on bottom is a waste

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Brilliant, I never thought about that but you're right, usually half the space on bottom is a waste
Yep. Figure of what you're gonna put down there (tray/fan/whatever), measure the difference, and bam. Good to go.

It doesn't work as well with other sizes of Vinotemps because the first slot on most is higher. The 16 is the only one I'm aware of that has a slot almost at the bottom.