What's new

Wino shelves

StogieFisher

Trolling troll is trolling.
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So Ryan offered to make me to shelves and they arrived today... His work is great! You guys better get on the wait list quick!

Some pictures... And the turd had to get dumb and included a great selection of sticks!

Great work!

I see some empty space in there, should have sent more sticks

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Long time no update... The last 3 drawers are in finishing, just a couple more coats of varnish and all will be done if I can find time to work on them. Been out of town 3 of last 4 weekends and work been busy. I was also an idiot and dropped a tree on my foot and a branch punched a hole through said foot. (n) Nothing some iodine, super glue and cold beer couldnt fix though.

Anyways made a few extra shelves if anyone is interested. All are sized for newair 281, dont have any other sizes and not sure if I will make more. Think I have 6 left. Sent 2 to a fellow BOTL if you want to hear his opinion first.

View attachment 82474
Friggin' outstanding job on those shelves! And hope the foot heals up quickly

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Brother, very nice craftsmanship. I have a few mechanical projects I use for therapy and completely understand the personal gratification you get from creating something like this, regardless of the time investment.
If you happen to have ar few extra shelves left, I'm in the market. I'm running the stock wire shelves now and it's time for an upgrade.

Also - having had a recent foot surgery, I feel your pain! I wish you a speedy recovery