What's new

winter smoking inquiry..............

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
mmmmmmmmmm, lobster!!!! i'm ready for another trip!!!!! just keep them damn drunk drivers off my back....
I'm on my way down to Puerto Nuevo on Sunday for X-mas. I rented a small house onthe beach about 10 miles north of the Lobster town itself. We'll be going out X-mas eve for a big lobby dinner and cooking fresh Lobbies the other evenings. # days of lobster dinners should hold me over for a while. I'll post pics next week when we get back.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah, I told the wife and she couldn't believe I uninvited you. But with no where to sleep I figured you would want to know before you got there. There will still be a sleeper sofa, but you'll be sharing it with my Father-in-law and his girlfriend. If you are into that sort of thing. I promisde not to un-invite you to to dinner if you would like a big Italian Spread when you are up here early January.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just joking with my wife the other day about this topic. The best idea I could come up with is a portable ice fishing tent from the sporting goods store like cabelas.

Chuck

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
My fanciful way to smoke inside would be to open up a cigar store. Then I could smoke inside all day long every day whenever I was there running the place. I have a feeling a portable propane heater would be a little more cost effective and less risky though.

What's wrong with a nice treehouse? You could build a serious one with electricity, heat, maybe even plumbing. Then for when it's warmer out you can have a zip to a pool or something. I'm still 12 at heart if you couldn't tell.