What's new

winter smoking inquiry..............

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
In 2500 years, NYS will be the next S. Carolina and you guys will be in the ocean......the worm has turned.:scratchhe

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I love those pool enclosures. No one has them here, but I guess that's because we don't have the mosquito problems you have down south. I've heard it's getting worse here though.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i usually smoke in the garage when its to cold. it still like 20 degrees but theres no wind. we have a propane heater so ill turn that on and head to the garage. usually me and my brother will be working on a car or something. gotta love northern wisconsin. were it snows and blows and it gets to about 20 below. but i love it. CANT ICE FISH IN SOCAL CAN YA.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Put on more that a Jacket, come to the tundra and u can see your breath alright.........

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
i usually smoke in the garage when its to cold. it still like 20 degrees but theres no wind. we have a propane heater so ill turn that on and head to the garage. usually me and my brother will be working on a car or something. gotta love northern wisconsin. were it snows and blows and it gets to about 20 below. but i love it. CANT ICE FISH IN SOCAL CAN YA.
Sure I can. I go down to the Fish store and there are all the nice fish and lobster right there in the ice ready to be caught. :grin: Actually one of the things I miss about Michigan. I have a box with about 20 traps sitting in my garage, right next to the snow shovel that hasnt been used in 7 YEARS!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yeah, but those are spiny lobster, not REAL lobster. Those are more like overgrown crawdads, minus the claws :rofl:
Tastes like lobster, looks like lobster....must be lobster. And hey they are in season right now.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i want some lobster. ill send you some walleye if you send some lobster sounds like a fair trade right would that boost my trader rating. :headroll: