What's new

World Cup in 11 days!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Tim Howard saved our arses! I'll gladly take the one point gift as we were definitely outplayed. We just couldn't get Findley and Altidore involved enough. I doubt Findley gets the start on Friday. We'd be better having him come in off the bench and utilize his speed when the defense is tired. GO US!

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Algeria sure blew it. That player who got the red card was a disaster for their team. Serbia vs. Ghana up next...

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Not sure about that. Apparently they play a tight defensive game and are good at reaching stalemates. And, they are playing for the Motherland.........

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Things I hate about this tournament:

Those f*ck*ng horns the fans blow endlessly.
The way every player on every team holds their hands up in the air when they feel there's been a foul, an offside, a handball or some other injustice to the game.
(reserving space for more items as the tourney goes on)

Also, this - from the onion.
Just in time for the World Cup, FIFA makes important announcement

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
That half was less eventful than I hoped. But I still have confidence that N. Korea will be embarrassed before this game is over. At the moment though.. it is quite a victory for N Korea

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Things I hate about this tournament:

Those f*ck*ng horns the fans blow endlessly.
The way every player on every team holds their hands up in the air when they feel there's been a foul, an offside, a handball or some other injustice to the game.
(reserving space for more items as the tourney goes on)

Also, this - from the onion.
Just in time for the World Cup, FIFA makes important announcement
Maybe you should start a "I hate soccer" thread. :grinFU:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
like come on...that shouldn't have been a free kick, but for every brazilian stopping play and throwing their hands in the air after kaka basically fell on his face

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
GOLLL!!!!! and it begins

like come on...that shouldn't have been a free kick, but for every brazilian stopping play and throwing their hands in the air after kaka basically fell on his face
Is this your first time watching soccer?

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
:rofl:

Did you guys hear that? First they said Kim Jong-Il can send invisible messages to their coach during the game. Now they're saying the North Korean fans in the stadium are Chinese actors paid to play the part!!! Also, if they lose (ha!) it won't be broadcasted in North Korea.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:rofl:

Did you guys hear that? First they said Kim Jong-Il can send invisible messages to their coach during the game. Now they're saying the North Korean fans in the stadium are Chinese actors paid to play the part!!! Also, if they lose (ha!) it won't be broadcasted in North Korea.
I guess the NK will come with a cup either way....
Who´s gonna know they lost?:innocent:

Or the team wil just dissapear...

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
They did score a great goal. Unfortunately they drew one of the 2 favorites for their first match.....hahahahaha to bad you angry little man