What's new

Worst Cigar Of The Year 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Tat La Casita Croilla I tried was pretty underwhelming, and the Guillermo Leon robusto's I have tried didn't burn right or even really give me anything to consider trying again... imo the 107 is better.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I posted earlier about the La Casita Criolla. Then I read about how some thought it tasted like smoked meat. I was intrigued. So I gave it a fourth try and enjoyed it. Odd. I changed my expectations... Quit thinking about what I thought it ought to taste like and just enjoyed it for what it is... An unusual, but tasty cigar.

jbizzle

jb
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TNT- Not horrible, but for a name like TNT, I was seriously disappointed. Tasted like air.

Wolfman- Compared to the Drac, Boris, and Face this one just plain sucked. I know a lot of people liked them. Don't think the Sumatra balanced well with the filler. Sitting on a DB so when these mature and turn awesome someone lemmeno.

Viaje Platino- sucked.

La Sirena- Tasted like a DPG blue label with a cheaper filler. Sucked.

THIRD PLACE- La Casita. Charred meat is an excellent description. I've written a review where I tasted steak in a Cojonu 2003. That was meat in a good way. LCC is just not for me.

RUNNER UP- Augusto Reyes Nativo Lancero- Just... plain... terrible.

AND THE WINNER IS...

Tatuaje 7th Capa Especiale- No kidding. I wanted to like this. Before I got around to smoking any of mine I got a blinder (no bands) for review from a friend. I smoked two and they were just plain terrible. Now the NHC Capa is another story... how is that? These were just terrible and by far the worst thing I smoked in 2011.

Last edited:

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ironically some of the cigars mentioned in this thread are also mentioned in the Best Cigar of the Year thread too!!!:wtf: Goes to show to each his own!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The worst for me was the Viaje Candela. This was just BAD.

The biggest disappointment would have to be The My Father Cigars Lounge Exclusive. Like other My Fathers this one just didn't me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a relative newb, but by far the worst Ive had out of my limited consumption is Gurkha Ninja. Just plain ::bleh::

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
The worst for me was the Viaje Candela. This was just BAD.
Was I the only one that absolutely loved that cigar?

My biggest disappointment had to be LCC. It sounded like such a good idea. I'm glad to hear some people say they like it, but it sure wasn't for me.

-Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.