What's new

Worst ever?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything from the Dominican sampler will make other bad cigars look like Davidoffs.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Most recently I remember having worst cigar experience flavor wise of all... and its probably just me, but it was that warped don Reynaldo.... it just tasted like a giant steaming pile of horse shit, and I gave it 3 different tries. Felt like I got taken, even though I enjoy most their other blends.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Upmann Royal Robusto.... They seem popular but no thanks, had a whole 5er that was dog crap... The Mag46 and Connie 1 are some of favorites.

Disclaimer: I have a 2015 Box to try again one rainy day...

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Based on this thread, it seems as though I've smoked a lot of dogs. :depressed: I tend to enjoy an Alec Bradley and Diesel stick but then again, that's about my wheelhouse for cost and quality right now. With that said, I recently smoked an Oliva Saison Maduro and it's been my worst to date.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i rarely try anything today that i am not pretty well acquainted with, but back in the days when the cigar market took off like crazy, there were fly by night brands (no longer in business) that would put out anything that they could get rolled. it was a terrible time. but anything, ANYTHING that came out of the Philippines was a special kind of hell.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Upmann Royal Robusto....

This fake Habanos that tasted like a barber shop dumpster fire.

Smoked it for about 10 min trying to be nice to my buddy that supplied them. These pictures were taken after I excused myself, right into the trash. Couldnt get the taste out of my mouth for over a week, not joking.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For me it was a toss up between the Caldwell blind man's bluff , construction, draw, and taste were all trash..then I have yet to try a gurkha worth finishing. The worst by far being a rogue which literally collapsed in the middle like there was a gap in between the tobacco. It's like they aren't even trying anymore. I just had an avo xo Churchill the other day that took a bit to power through as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bought a bunch of crap from cbid when I started my cigar journey. I had picked up a fiver of Diesel something and they were horrible.
I smoked all 5 before I tried some better cigars and realized there were much better flavored out there.
Been there, done that. Now I listen to people that know. I wish I was on BOtL before I started buying stuff on CBid because of the name and cost. Yuck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Been there, done that. Now I listen to people that know. I wish I was on BOtL before I started buying stuff on CBid because of the name and cost. Yuck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your palate and curiosity will get the best of you. I thought certain brand smokes were the best thing to happen since sliced bread. Joined here and stepped out of my comfort zone to new brands and haven't looked back.

Take this as a learning curve to the wide world of cigar smoking. I take some smokes now and give them to friends who aren't avid smokers and would probably put them out after a few puffs. It might be wrong but I rather them toss a $4 cigar and quit rather than a $14 cigar.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Worst two cigars I've ever had (besides anything flavored, fake cubans, or gurkhas) were the Davidoff Escurio and the Partagas 170.
The Partagas tasted like paint and left me with a migraine, the Escurio just tasted like cat shit and rotten charcoal.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I
I have smoked some pretty BAAAADDDDD cigars, but how about you guys, what is the worst cigar you have ever smoked???
Have had a lot, but seems the spirit of the message is ones I am responsible for. In this category, the Holt Robusto. For some reason I deluded myself into thinking these would be great, and bought a BOX! :mooning: