What's new

Wow factor cgars - cigars that unexpectedly hit the spot!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure this is old news to most of you, but I just smoked my first Padilla Achilles Edicion Especial and it 'wowed me'. What a great smoke!

Once in a while, you light up and are 'wowed' by a cigar. I was just wondering what cigars have 'wowed' my BOTL brothers the first time you fired one up.

All the best,
BT
:usaflag:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
But what is you answer Justin:ninja: Since I see no answer in either link.
Theres only one link there home slice.

I am not sure that I ever really smoked a cigar that was "surprisingly" good, I would have to think about it for a bit. I cant really pick a Tat, Illusione or Padron because I expect them to be great. I could tell you a lot of cigars I was let down by though.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Theres only one link there home slice.

I am not sure that I ever really smoked a cigar that was "surprisingly" good, I would have to think about it for a bit. I cant really pick a Tat, Illusione or Padron because I expect them to be great. I could tell you a lot of cigars I was let down by though.
Ha, what about the thread we are on? What math skills are they teaching kids these days.

thanks for answering though

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
After thinking about it, I expected the Outlaw would be a good cigar, but it was much better than I anticipated. My first one did "wow" me I guess.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
First cc I had with age on it, a Fonseca Cosacos, about 3-4 years I believe....it wowed me. It's supposed to be a light stick and it kicked my butt after smoking tar sticks (LFDs, Tats, Padrons) before that.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
For me, it doesn't get more "WOW!" than:

Tatuaje Verocu East/West Side
Tatuaje Boris
Tatuaje Black (OG)
Liga Privada T-52
Liga Privada #9
PAM '26
PAM '64
LFD Air Bender
Anejo
Opus X

A couple more I'd add are possibly a little less "wow" because I smoke them all the time, but they still always amaze me:

Perdomo ESV
Padilla 1932
Tatuaje Havana VI (esp. Victorias)
DPG Black
RP Vintage '92
R&J Viejo

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Im my short years of smoking I have been caught off guard by El Mejor Emerald! Not that expensive not even flashy, but it was damn good!