What's new

Wow factor cgars - cigars that unexpectedly hit the spot!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Only 3 from the last couple years come to mind:

My first LP T-52 --- That afternoon I said that it would be OK if I never smoke another cigar because nothing would ever come close....but, I chose to keep looking anyway :smile:

LFD Chiselito DL Maduro -- I liked LFD's OK before, but this one is in its own league -- Wow

J Fuego Origen Originals -- I'd heard some praise, but was (and am still) in awe of its awesomeness -- I don't think there is a better 'price per degree of awesome' cigar anywhere

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The cigar that got me into smoking cigars seriously was my first WOW:
Fonseca Delicious. It was perfect for my newb palete, and I couldn't get the stick out of my head.
Others:
RASS
Monte Petite Edmundo
The first T-52 toro I ever tried.
My first high-dollar purchase- Ashton VSG Torpedo...good lord that was intoxicating back then.

Bigdankcloud

I read your bs... alot
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The first "WOWZERS HOLY CANOLIES" cigar I ever had was a Tat noellas reserva. At that time, i knew i liked tats, but really didnt know anything about reservas. When i tried to order some noellas on the internet, I recieved an email back from Tex Cigars saying that they are sorry but are out of stock and to call them ASAP. When I called, the guy said "unfortunately we are out of noellas, but I do have some Noellas Reserva here that I'll sell to you for the same price....?". Me being all new to this I said: "Uh yeah, those are still tatuaje smokes right? Yeah! Thanks! I'll definately take those".

Smoked the first one.... wowzers holy canolies... and here i am today.

Sorry for embellishing. :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The CAO Brazilia Corcovado really caught me by surprise. i liked the brazilia before, but the corcovado 4.25 x 60 size really kinda makes the flavors jump out at you. Incredibly smooth.

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Tat 7th Reserva, was a surprisingly good stick to me. I don't usually like smaller vitolas but this is probably one I'll pick up more often than not, price depending.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tamboril white labels circa 2001. These have aged into something wonderful. Still mild-medium but with great complexity. Sadly nowhere to be found now. Down to my last couple of sticks.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
As far as I know they are only availabe at on shop which is Casa De Montecristo in Countryside IL
I loved the other perfectoish Pepin Oscuro from Casa. Jerepedia would know what the one I had was called.

Kidrock

Smoking 50RG Less W/Farai
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Every time I smoke a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles....I think its my dream cigar. Bought a box and a five pack today. This was the cigar that caused it all....

bradb

Brown Label Crew
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
for some reason when I have an x000 series Padron, I always ask myself why I don't have these more often....