What's new

Wow, NewAir 400 on sale at Sams online

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If u don't know someone with a card I'll look and see if I can do a ship to for you. I'm on the road till this afternoon let me know I'd you are interested

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ebay, Amazon and Craig's list may have some pretty good deals on used, open box or scratch & dent. Lots of members get some pretty good deals by being patient and looking around. I did find a large humidor cabinet with cooling on the local craig's list for either $1200 or he was willing to trade for a riding lawn mower! My second one will come from either a garage or going out of business sale!

Good Luck!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got mine yesterday. Great smell also. Let rest 2 hrs turned it on to cool and filled with kl. Kl quickly got white so sprayed kl with distilled water. Stayed on top of it till late last night and was holding humidity by this morning. Loaded with properly humidifier cigars and some trays I have been using. Up to 67 percent and holding great. As it cools it sucks up a lot of moisture so if you keep the kl properly dampened may be ready in am. But I am in SE Louisiana and our humidity today is 65 percent

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Got mine yesterday. Great smell also. Let rest 2 hrs turned it on to cool and filled with kl. Kl quickly got white so sprayed kl with distilled water. Stayed on top of it till late last night and was holding humidity by this morning. Loaded with properly humidifier cigars and some trays I have been using. Up to 67 percent and holding great. As it cools it sucks up a lot of moisture so if you keep the kl properly dampened may be ready in am. But I am in SE Louisiana and our humidity today is 65 percent
Did you figure out where the "moisture container" is supposed to go?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I used a large aluminum pan on bottom of unit and the container they provided on the second shelf. Lots of kl

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wife checked it for me and holding at 65 percent. She gave the kl another couple of Dw spritzes. Impressed it only fell 2 percent since this am. Temp holding at 64.
So far so good. Good luck with your break in velorok.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wife checked it for me and holding at 65 percent. She gave the kl another couple of Dw spritzes. Impressed it only fell 2 percent since this am. Temp holding at 64.
So far so good. Good luck with your break in velorok.
Thanks boudie. I've got five large, shallow containers of distilled water in there right now. I've also got my (empty) boxes in there, which i will refill once everything is ready. Once it's up to speed I got a 10 pack of 65% boveda so I'll toss in five to start, along with my 65% heartfelt beads which i will over saturate as the boveda will absorb any excess. Then I'll load up the drawers with singles, watch to see if there's any drastic change, and if not I'll load the boxes. Can't wait!

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Thanks boudie. I've got five large, shallow containers of distilled water in there right now. I've also got my (empty) boxes in there, which i will refill once everything is ready. Once it's up to speed I got a 10 pack of 65% boveda so I'll toss in five to start, along with my 65% heartfelt beads which i will over saturate as the boveda will absorb any excess. Then I'll load up the drawers with singles, watch to see if there's any drastic change, and if not I'll load the boxes. Can't wait!
Makes seasoning a wineador sound awfully complicated.