What's new

WTF?????

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Placed my second order from this site on 2-5-17. Ordered I box of Rafael Gonzalez Perlas and I box of SAN CRISTOBAL DE LA HABANA EL PRINCIPE. Tracked this package and saw it was delivered 2-28-17 @1:45 pm. Unfortunately It was not received my me. I contacted the USPS today and was told the package was indeed delivered to this address except to a different Apartment number that was printed on the shipping label. I spoke with the tenant in that apartment and he told me nothing was delivered there. I live in the Bronx NY. I will never see this package again even if he has it. I just contacted the seller and I'm waiting for a reply from them. I checked the shipping info I gave them and it is correct. I received my first ordered from them with no problem. Seems the mistake on the shipping label was on them. I hope they correct this. Just sucks man.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Actually the building is great and these dudes have never done anything to me or anyone I know. I think they are operating under the radar. I have my 14 year old son living with me. I have to think of him

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I've been waiting on an untracked order since the 3rd, a few more days before i can contact the vendor. Hope it wasn't snagged, it was a very nice order :(

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant trust new yorkers bro. They are terrible neighbors, pizza makers, drivers, customer support reps... etc. Go with a PO Box :)
I'm not sure about all that but I can agree with 100% in driving. If there's a accident in south Florida 3 things guaranteed. The license plate is from NY, Quebec, or if local then you'll never see a plate bc they are gone before you know what hit you.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had a relative that lost a Christmas gift basket filled with wine that same way. Delivered to a house down the street and they even admitted they got it (was also misaddressed to their house #) and just said no they weren't giving it back. Good luck - hope the vendor replaces them since it was their fault.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unsolicited packages are the property of the receiver by law. I don't know it works if only the address is wrong, not the name of the person, however. In any case, the responsibility is on the shipper who screwed up.

We've been using a PO Box for years. People stealing mail is far too common.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Unsolicited packages are the property of the receiver by law. I don't know it works if only the address is wrong, not the name of the person, however. In any case, the responsibility is on the shipper who screwed up.

We've been using a PO Box for years. People stealing mail is far too common.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Did not know this. I will look into getting a PO box. Thanks.