What's new

WTF?????

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did not know this. I will look into getting a PO box. Thanks.

Of course, the law is there to prevent companies from sending large numbers of unsolicited packages and then demanding that the receivers pay for them, or take the time & effort to return them. The latter is a theft of people's time & attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I agree get a po box, and regarding your emails and lack of communication with the vendor, depending on who your vendor is (not asking who, against the rules blah blah blah), but say they are in Australia our Thursday in the states is their Friday, so our Sunday is their Monday, Maybe no one is in the office until then to handle your request, not being a dick, just playing Devils advocate I guess......at any rate it super Sucks this happened to you, and I hope you do get it resolved regardless.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I agree get a po box, and regarding your emails and lack of communication with the vendor, depending on who your vendor is (not asking who, against the rules blah blah blah), but say they are in Australia our Thursday in the states is their Friday, so our Sunday is their Monday, Maybe no one is in the office until then to handle your request, not being a dick, just playing Devils advocate I guess......at any rate it super Sucks this happened to you, and I hope you do get it resolved regardless.

Thanks man, I did hear from the vendor after 3 emails of which he stated he did not receive the first 2. He provided me with a copy of the correct address where it was shipped and stated I needed to provide that to the USPS. I spoke with USPS and they said the vendor needs to contact them with all the info. I'm still waiting to hear back from the vendor now. 2 days and counting.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thanks man, I did hear from the vendor after 3 emails of which he stated he did not receive the first 2. He provided me with a copy of the correct address where it was shipped and stated I needed to provide that to the USPS. I spoke with USPS and they said the vendor needs to contact them with all the info. I'm still waiting to hear back from the vendor now. 2 days and counting.
Passing the buck back and forth, hope one of the two steps up.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If u shipped USPS with tracking I thought the first $50 is insured. I'd persue that if nothing else.
I like the PO box idea, cause around here, you get the same driver every time. And morons never get any smarter...

edit / just saw this this... good luck !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I don't hear back from the vendor by Tuesday, then I'll just chalk it up as a lost and move on. Don't want to pursue anything with USPS.. Live and learn, too bad it was an expensive lesson.
I believe you will be compensated by one or the other eventually...however USPS will deny unless ABSOLUTE proof it was their mistake. Federal program at its finest. When UPS slings over my cigars last day to USPS- no idea why but CB does this, I know I'm in for a doozy.

USPS has forgot my cigars on the truck a few times in the last months when it's "out for delivery"

I was waiting for a special cigar delivery a few months back and my mail lady came with mail- no package.

Later that night about 7pm another young kid came through in a USPS mail truck, drove right by my house. I followed him exiting the gate to our community and stopped him. He said it was late and would finish tomorrow on a Sunday. I said Late?! I don't think so and he should have a box for me. What would you know he had two of my boxes! He deliberately was going home?

I don't want to be that psycho guy chasing down a driver but c'mon..

I also notice they never knock on my door anymore. I have to find out by checking the status and then when it says "delivered" I find it laying outside. Had guaranteed flower delivery by 10:30am for my wife valentines- didn't show up "delivered" until 11:30am and for her to come home to them laying there. No knock, doorbell, nothing. I checked camera footage and the guy set them down and bolted!

I immediately contacted USPS and guess what- they didn't care and said contact the seller and would put a note in for the driver to knock.

I boycott them if I send anything.

Last edited:

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you will be compensated by one or the other eventually...however USPS will deny unless ABSOLUTE proof it was their mistake. Federal program at its finest. When UPS slings over my cigars last day to USPS- no idea why but CB does this, I know I'm in for a doozy.

USPS has forgot my cigars on the truck a few times in the last months when it's "out for delivery"

I was waiting for a special cigar delivery a few months back and my mail lady came with mail- no package.

Later that night about 7pm another young kid came through in a USPS mail truck, drove right by my house. I followed him exiting the gate to our community and stopped him. He said it was late and would finish tomorrow on a Sunday. I said Late?! I don't think so and he should have a box for me. What would you know he had two of my boxes! He deliberately was going home?

I don't want to be that psycho guy chasing down a driver but c'mon..

I also notice they never knock on my door anymore. I have to find out by checking the status and then when it says "delivered" I find it laying outside. Had guaranteed flower delivery by 10:30am for my wife valentines- didn't show up "delivered" until 11:30am and for her to come home to them laying there. No knock, doorbell, nothing. I checked camera footage and the guy set them down and bolted!

I immediately contacted USPS and guess what- they didn't care and said contact the seller and would put a note in for the driver to knock.

I boycott them if I send anything.
My mail delivery person knows better. I had issues a few years ago and filed more complaints than a person could imagine. Had a lawyer video tape a 'delivery' where the delivery person literally boot kicked a guitar amp that was triple packed breaking parts he couldn't afford. Ups usps and fed ex all know better than to pull any BS on me. I got two out of three new delivery people out of that mess. Sad that it takes evidence like that too remove a person like that. I had one drive down the road and tossed a package of mine out the window on a Sunday. Lucky me they had a cop behind them. They got fired I got my broken stuff and got full refund and stuff replaced as well for that one.

MrZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mail delivery person knows better. I had issues a few years ago and filed more complaints than a person could imagine. Had a lawyer video tape a 'delivery' where the delivery person literally boot kicked a guitar amp that was triple packed breaking parts he couldn't afford. Ups usps and fed ex all know better than to pull any BS on me. I got two out of three new delivery people out of that mess. Sad that it takes evidence like that too remove a person like that. I had one drive down the road and tossed a package of mine out the window on a Sunday. Lucky me they had a cop behind them. They got fired I got my broken stuff and got full refund and stuff replaced as well for that one.

MrZ
My God! I would of personally gave him my boot. Another few packages of cigars showed up today while I'm home...no knock! The fedex guy always goes down the backstreet behind our community and abuses the gas pedal on and off like he's trying to blow the engine! I lol each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
you are getting the runaround.
any solid vendor would have reshipped by now.
what is a foreign shipping firm going to do ? send someone here to bang on your neighbor's door and demand your package?