What's new

xbox360

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ha... yea yea... pretty soon we might have to start buyin him rogaine for his secret santa package....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
dissapointed yea, but i am not totally set that it will even be November... it will be interesting to actually see when they release it b4 that are a little later

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Good point Tobby. I also wonder what the end price will be. The latest speculation seems to be that it will include a hard drive and be around $400.00. Sounds like the cost to build this thing is much more than that though - I wonder how big of a hit Sony is willing to take.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea I have heard everything from 350-600 ... a buddy of mine manages an Electronics Boutique and he seems to think it will be 600... hopefully i know him long enough to get on the list for a few....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
it is also interesting to me that they are going to release the system simultaneously in Japan Europe and the US which they usually do not do

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hopefully they have more available than Xbox did at their worldwide launch. Either that or I hope I can get my hands on several and sell them on Ebay for some rediculous amount.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
They will get the Christmas sales no matter when it goes on sale honestly.... financially they want to get the thing out as soon as possible....

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Good to know it's finally going to come out, but I won't even think about picking one up until they at least go through the first price drop. Most likely I'll wait a couple of years.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've always been a PS fan. Great games and the backwards technology always appealed to me since I couldn't give up FF7. Sometimes I regret trading away my PS2. The one system that isn't talked about alot is the Revolution. I'm not a Nintendo fan, but if it's going to have all the old games pre-installed like original Mario and all that then I think that thing will sell very, very well. The only Nintendo game I really like is Super Smash Bros. Can't deny the popularity of those original games though.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contra was pretty sweet. One game I loved was this game where your sword grew "branches" as you killed more skeletons and what not. For the life of me I can't remember the name...I remember the cover was like fire and skeletons and your character was a shirtless dude with a huge sword. I remember you could jump up platforms like infinitely high...you just kept jumping and going forward and jumping and killing. It was really fun though, very addicting. I'll try to remember the name of the damn game, cause now it's buggin me.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Good to know it's finally going to come out, but I won't even think about picking one up until they at least go through the first price drop. Most likely I'll wait a couple of years.
Yea I won't buy one until the 1st pricedrop and that will give'm time to get the bugs worked out.

MichiganM said:
The one system that isn't talked about alot is the Revolution. I'm not a Nintendo fan, but if it's going to have all the old games pre-installed like original Mario and all that then I think that thing will sell very, very well. The only Nintendo game I really like is Super Smash Bros. Can't deny the popularity of those original games though.
Oh damn I hadn't heard of that! It would be worth it to get the Revolution if those old games are pre-installed on it.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah I've heard it comes pre-loaded with all the Mario's...1, 2 and 3...Donkey Kong...a bunch of games. That would be pretty sweet. Those games have nothin on games of today graphics wise, but they're still kinda addicting.