What's new

Y u m a h e r f - 2014 (Sept 27th)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I may be able to make this one. Will let you know on Monday. If I can get off of work I'm OK with driving and Moldman your coming. I still have to get you back from that Herf bomb from Fox

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I may be able to make this one. Will let you know on Monday. If I can get off of work I'm OK with driving and Moldman your coming. I still have to get you back from that Herf bomb from Fox
Great! Hope you can make, and pick up Life in Smoke on the way!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
At least you see you don't have a choice on coming or none. And I am sure u can compromise music. A song of Miley and then you can listen to a song of Britney

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
If they give me off, I can grab an express passenger van from work.... lol we can pick up 10 people on the way!
SO, did you find out if you can come to the Herf?
And, did you fill that van up?! ;)

I don't know, Fraser, I think we might have to pack up the family and fly down for this one! :cool:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If they give me off, I can grab an express passenger van from work.... lol we can pick up 10 people on the way!

I don't know, Fraser, I think we might have to pack up the family and fly down for this one! :cool:
Yes! Do it, the girls hang out at the house and watch the babies and we shall HERF!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Yes! Do it, the girls hang out at the house and watch the babies and we shall HERF!
I like this plan.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Alright gents, bad news is there are 2 other managers off that weekend, so I can't make it. Bummed.
Alright, I am going to need names and numbers of said managers and let them know that there more important things going on and they need to work.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Alright gents, bad news is there are 2 other managers off that weekend, so I can't make it. Bummed.
Alright, I am going to need names and numbers of said managers and let them know that there more important things going on and they need to work.
They are going to a conference in Philly. Trust me I asked them to switch it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They are going to a conference in Philly. Trust me I asked them to switch it.
Damn! Well, you can catch
YumaHerf II

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Any of you AZ folks that can squeeze a chick brooder in your trunk on the way back down to the valley will get a hefty reward. No you scumbags... it's not as dirty as it sounds. Well, maybe dirty like chicken poo dirty. But that's it.

Yes, I want to grow my own backyard chickens.