What's new

Y u m a h e r f - 2014 (Sept 27th)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all the BOTL guys that visited my shop in Yuma. Hope you had a great time and look foward to seeing you again. Enjoy

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
What a nice time we had. Awesome to meet new brothers, eat great food and smoke many cigars!

Thank you to all who came and pitched in! Until next year!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first event and really first time doing something like this so wasn’t sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Thanks again for everyone who put this together and for all who showed up, had a blast and look forward to doing something like this again in the future.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Definitely a great time. Was not disappointed in finally meeting some of the SoCal crue (Sean, Shark and jwintosh). It was also great to meet up with another AZ brother. BTW, rfraser your first homebrew was great! Much better than my first and the brats were killer. Much thanks to bmartindale for putting up with us. Definitely a good spot for these in between herfs. I think I broke my palate.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yeah, thanks to everyone for coming together, and thanks to Ryan for spearheading this herf. Well done.

So when are we doing it again?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, it was a great time and thanks for all those great smokes to try. Even better was that I finally was able to meet some brothers in person. And thank Herb, it means a great deal coming from an experienced brewer like yourself. And that marzen was great, it was spot on with the brats, just as you said.
And Sean, no problem, it was easy. And I am ready to go again on Saturday! :ccool:
If you guys want, we can do it again this winter, say January, that way we can always sit outside if we want as well.