What's new

Y u m a h e r f - 2014 (Sept 27th)

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i'll bring beer. and something to eat. plates and paper towels and red solo cups... there's gonna be a helluva after party at fisher's landing!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice! Damn, I wish I could join you guys out there. I have something else that night.
Oh and unless someone has an objections, i am just going to do brats with krat for simplicity.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
1-1/4 gallons of beer? 👍
2 six packs of bottled water? 👍 This is the desert you know.
A bag of potato chips? 👍
Cigars? 👍
Time to herf! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Inner voice says, "do it, just grab an early Saturday morning flight to PHX" and I bet Moldman can pick you up at Sky Harbor and you can catch the car pool down to Yuma!

And I am hoping this becomes a yearly thing, and January would be perfect. Its great in the winter here and its freezing up north!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Must... resist... last... minute... flight... to Yuma...
Hope you have a blast, gentlemen!
And Frase, if this becomes a yearly thing, we might just have to plan our family visit accordingly!
Inner voice says, "do it, just grab an early Saturday morning flight to PHX" and I bet Moldman can pick you up at Sky Harbor and you can catch the car pool down to Yuma!

And I am hoping this becomes a yearly thing, and January would be perfect. Its great in the winter here and its freezing up north!
Just grab the red eye and sleep on the way down. The back seat folds down and you can catch a nap with the cooler. Plenty of leg room.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Must... resist... last... minute... flight... to Yuma...
Hope you have a blast, gentlemen!
And Frase, if this becomes a yearly thing, we might just have to plan our family visit accordingly!

Just grab the red eye and sleep on the way down. The back seat folds down and you can catch a nap with the cooler. Plenty of leg room.
Damn Clint, I just keep seeing more and more reasons to do it and no reason not too! :cool:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh update! I just picked up brats and buns. Also got a big jar of sourkrat and some mustard. So with that some homebrew and what ever snacks some are bringing, I think we should be set.