What's new

Yeah. I'm done with these guys

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just curious was that the brick house fumas with the x by the description? Do they have multiple shipping locations now that they have gotten so large?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just curious was that the brick house fumas with the x by the description? Do they have multiple shipping locations now that they have gotten so large?
It was a pick 6 for $25 deal or whatever it was. You check off 6 singles from a selection. Wild Mellow sampler 6 on the invoice
As you see in the inventory picture, only 5 loose cigars from that arrived.. One was missing and the unlabeled one was cracked.
I "cut my losses" and when she asked what was missing, I just reported the 4 bundles. The 5 Brickhouse Fumas Connecticuts were one of those bundles.

I just assume they think they are completing the origional order. But nothing was back ordered when I paid, and nothing is noted back ordered on the packing list.
So you got to ask yourself,
- how they knew the Brickhouse was missing.. when I didn't tell them.
- The origional order was placed 12/30/19. Why was this single cigar overnighted to me? The same day I talked to their customer service.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a pick 6 for $25 deal or whatever it was. You check off 6 singles from a selection. Wild Mellow sampler 6 on the invoice
As you see in the inventory picture, only 5 loose cigars from that arrived.. One was missing and the unlabeled one was cracked.
I "cut my losses" and when she asked what was missing, I just reported the 4 bundles. The 5 Brickhouse Fumas Connecticuts were one of those bundles.

I just assume they think they are completing the origional order. But nothing was back ordered when I paid, and nothing is noted back ordered on the packing list.
So you got to ask yourself,
- how they knew the Brickhouse was missing.. when I didn't tell them.
- The origional order was placed 12/30/19. Why was this single cigar overnighted to me? The same day I talked to their customer service.
I have a rather large haul coming soon... this thread is making me nervous.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, I've never experienced problems with my orders before. From 3 different vendors and one B&M. Smokin for 5 years or so. Never had I have missing items, a package stolen or tapped into.
But I would have been better off if they didn't overnight me a single cigar in a big box today. I'm just staying away from them and hoping my other 20 -25 cigars arrive.

These guys ship 1000's boxes a day. The odds are in your favor. Your Credit Card company has your back. Or check your crap as soon as it hits the door.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just to be clear, I put the red X 's on that ship sheet image, in an editor. Those are the cigar bundles that are missing.
I looked at the picture and the Brickhouse is there. So this isn't part of the original order, or a missing single.

One of the missing bundles does happen to be a Brickhouse 5 pack.
Incredibly, this indeed is starting to look like they now have screwed up sending the replacement of my missing bundles.
Either that, or maybe they intend to send two dozen cigars to me one at a time ?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well I apologize because I am wrong. I have to put out this self humiliating dumpster fire right now. Again, it was @Boudie 's comment that got me on the right track, by pointing me to the ship sheet last night.

I purchased as "guest" which sent my invoice to an alternate email account I haven't used in years. So I get box with an open bottom and had to use the ship sheet in the image to discover what's missing.

I got a box with an open bottom and using the ship sheet, determined the one line item "wild mellow sampler 6" was the the singles. I was wrong.

With one single cigar missing, and another single with no band, this morning I checked again, and the remaining 3 singles match my "missing" bundles
The 6 single deal is not one line item like the bundles. It lists them individually. Those are not missing 5 packs. They are the singles.
So I was only 1 cigar short. And they sent me one. I didn't call them today and I'm glad. This is what I think went on, and I'm gonna run with it and move on.
i coulda just said "they straightened it out" but after all this I decided to just lay it out there, and put it on me