What's new

Years Later... I'm on BOTL

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Not sure why it took me so long to make the move to BOTL but I'm here now! :) I've been on other forums for years with the same name. Those forums seem to be getting stagnate so i'm hoping to find a community of other S/BOTLs to get involved with and I think I found it here.

For those who do not know me, I'm Brandon and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I've been smoking cigars for about 13 years now and I love how a cigar can unify a group of people and do it faster than anything I've ever seen. For example, every time I visit any B&M around the country, I could be in the midst of 10 other people and none of us have anything in common with anyone else in the room except for the fact that we are holding a cigar and yet, conversation and relationship starts. I've met so many great people who are not in my daily "sphere of influence" that I would never have had the privilege to meet if it wasn't for the cigar.

I love Nicaraguan and Dominican tobacco. I love smaller RG cigars. I love scotch, bourbon and whiskey. I love lamp.

Looking forward to getting to know the community here!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not sure why it has taken me so long to make the move to BOTL.org but I'm here now! :) I've been on the other forums for years with the same name. Those forums seem to be getting stagnate so i'm hoping to find a community of other S/BOTLs to get involved with and I think I found it here.

For those who do not know me, I'm Brandon and I've been smoking cigars for about 13 years now. I love how a cigar can unify a group of people faster than anything I've ever seen. For example, every time I visit any B&M around the country, I could be in the midst of 10 other people and none of has have anything in common with anyone else in the room except for the fact that we are all holding a cigar and yet, conversation and relationship starts. I've met so many great people who are not in my "sphere" on a daily basis that I would never have had the privilege to meet if it wasn't for the cigar.

I love nicaraguan & dominican tobacco. I love scotch, bourbon and whiskey. I love lamp.

Looking forward to getting to the know community here!
Welcome from FL