What's new

Years Later... I'm on BOTL

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yeah. I know Centerton. Of course sadly there is no real halfway point to meet up to herf. Not sure of the Bville area for b and m's but i know Open Door in Fayetteville. And there is one up here in Joplin. There is also another brother on here from Joplin. @Old Smokey .

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Yeah. I know Centerton. Of course sadly there is no real halfway point to meet up to herf. Not sure of the Bville area for b and m's but i know Open Door in Fayetteville. And there is one up here in Joplin. There is also another brother on here from Joplin. @Old Smokey .
We have a shop here in Bentonville called "Romeo's Uptown Pipes and Cigars". It's a pretty good spot to chill and enjoy a cigar. Won't find any HTF sticks there but he has a wide selection of cigars to choose from.

We should meet up sometime - here or there. I'm game!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
We have a shop here in Bentonville called "Romeo's Uptown Pipes and Cigars". It's a pretty good spot to chill and enjoy a cigar. Won't find any HTF sticks there but he has a wide selection of cigars to choose from.

We should meet up sometime - here or there. I'm game!
Sounds good. Probably not this month though. Lots going on. I will keep in touch though.