What's new

- Yesterday's Great Cigars -

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
JDN is one of my personal favorite factories - their Antano has owned a place in my humidor for well over a decade. I still smoke Fuente Double Chateau Sungrowns and Don Carlos No. 4s & Double Robusto on occasion, and I just smoke a Padron 4000 yesterday.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once in a great while, I'll have a Macanudo for nostalgia's sake. I started smoking during the cigar boom in the early '90s, when Mac was considered one of the "it" cigars.

In reality, they're just "meh." :cautious:
That's exactly how I felt when I tried my one and only Macanudo back in the 90's, too... I couldn't believe people paid serious money to smoke one of those. Very mild, generic, boring cigar, even Dutch Masters is more interesting.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
JDN is one of my personal favorite factories - their Antano has owned a place in my humidor for well over a decade. I still smoke Fuente Double Chateau Sungrowns and Don Carlos No. 4s & Double Robusto on occasion, and I just smoke a Padron 4000 yesterday.
i like the regular Antano line a bit more than the dark corojo. The flavor's fit my palate a little more

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For me it's the CAO brand. I haven't seen too many fellow BOTL talk too much about CAO, but it still remains one of my favorites. The Brazil, MX2, and Italia are in my top 25 cigars.
Just picked up a 5er of the CAO Black Ltd. Edition to try. Let them rest for a while. Can't wait!!
Ive never had any of the main stream caos but I had a cao carb flathead and its one of my top 3 favorite sticks now!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
i like the regular Antano line a bit more than the dark corojo. The flavor's fit my palate a little more
One of my all-time favorite smokes. I like most JdNs. I really like the Celebracion and the Antano. I've always got a few Antano's in the cooler. In fact, I think I'll fire one up this weekend.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive never had any of the main stream caos but I had a cao carb flathead and its one of my top 3 favorite sticks now!
I have yet to try the flathead. I think i'm going to get one from the B&M. I always shied away because I didn't like the name. I didn't like the diesel name either but I tried it and it's fantastic.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
you have to try them! as soon as things get better at work imma try to get a box! I haven't seen 5 ers on the devis site yet. Im a race car nut so I grabbed one for the night of the 24 hr Daytona race to smoke. There awesome. Idk how to describe em but Id like to have another sometime
!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
T
you have to try them! as soon as things get better at work imma try to get a box! I haven't seen 5 ers on the devis site yet. Im a race car nut so I grabbed one for the night of the 24 hr Daytona race to smoke. There awesome. Idk how to describe em but Id like to have another sometime
!
They are quite sharply pressed I would recommend punching, but yeah I just ordered a box. Not expensive but tasty.