What's new

you all are soooo stoooopid

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I don't have an opinion one way or another on global warming, but I don't think you need one to realize that it's imperative we do something about global emissions and our lack of energy policy. That being said, Al Gore doesn't give a crap about the environment, he simply picked a cause to triumph for the publicity and notoriety. He is the epitome of a hypocrite. Do some research about him and you'll realize this.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So the last few years they have warned that Global Warming would cause the NE to see no snow at all, warning of this possibility. Now that they are getting more snow than ever, that is somehow also related to the same thing?? Can't have it both ways

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So should I still believe in Puxatawney Phil and the Easter Bunny? This is so disturbing anymore as to who I should believe?

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Can someone weigh in on why people are so reactionary against the idea of global warming? I think the reactionaries' responses are due to politics just as much as the global warming crowd. Like I said I don't have an opinion one way or another on the subject, but do those who doubt it strongly, doubt that the manner in which we are polluting the earth is a good thing? Not just for the environment, but can a society that produces so much waste and pollution really survive? Isn't it merely a symptom of a much larger problem? Just curious to hear others' views...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Can someone weigh in on why people are so reactionary against the idea of global warming? I think the reactionaries' responses are due to politics just as much as the global warming crowd. Like I said I don't have an opinion one way or another on the subject, but do those who doubt it strongly, doubt that the manner in which we are polluting the earth is a good thing? Not just for the environment, but can a society that produces so much waste and pollution really survive? Isn't it merely a symptom of a much larger problem? Just curious to hear others' views...

as far as i'm concerned. man made global warming is purely a political agenda.
is there climate change? yes. there has been since the dawn of time and will continue to happen.
is pollution bad? you bet! should we do everything we can to reduce it? you bet! is it the cause of global warming? i don't believe man has that power.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
as far as i'm concerned. man made global warming is purely a political agenda.
is there climate change? yes. there has been since the dawn of time and will continue to happen.
is pollution bad? you bet! should we do everything we can to reduce it? you bet! is it the cause of global warming? i don't believe man has that power.
Totally agree with you Bob. Total political agenda in my opinion.

And I would like to just share a site that I have gone to from time to time, and a couple of links to articles that were in response to algore.

http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2011/01/omg-another-global-warming-snowstorm/

http://www.climatedepot.com/r/9632/Meteorologist-Ryan-Maue-Rips-Gores-Snow-job-Gore-channels-liberal-columnist-as-proof-of-global-warming-fueled-blizzards

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

This stuff really works. I grew hair on my bold spot. I got taller. I lost 50 lbs. My penis grew 10".

Is anyone still buying what this dope is selling? Global Warming is a scam that made him one of the richiest men in America.

Better go buy those carbon credits

Rating - 100%
160   0   0

Does climate change exist? yes Is pollution bad? yes Is man responsible for the climate change? NO. The global warming political agenda is nuts. These people talk how carbon emmissions are ruining the planet and say the US has to cut back on the carbon footprint, while China keeps pumping all this pollution out. Dont' forget Mexico, India and other nations, why doesn't al Gore go bust their balls(cause he'd get thrown out or jailed probably) So i'll start listening to the environmental nuts when china, Mexico, India meet current US Air and Water regulations.