What's new

You Can Quote Me On This And Sticky It

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Wanna put a 5er on it? :eyebrow:
Well I figured someone would come up with this reply, so I had this in mind. Now there's 32 teams in the NFL, well, 31 if you don't count the Lions and quite frankly, really, are the Lions a threat to anyone? So with that in mind, the Packers have a 1 in 32 chance of making it to the Super Bowl just by numbers alone. So the odds are quite long to begin with, so Joe, if you want to give me 4-1, I'll take that bet. The Packers don't make the Super Bowl, I owe you a fiver, the Packers do make the Super Bowl, you owe me 20...still wanna wager? :thumbsup:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
It's really 1 in 16 for the NFC, but it doesn't matter...pre-season games are played by salary obligated guys and never really get any onfield time during the regular season unless the starters all end up in jail.

Well I figured someone would come up with this reply, so I had this in mind. Now there's 32 teams in the NFL, well, 31 if you don't count the Lions and quite frankly, really, are the Lions a threat to anyone? So with that in mind, the Packers have a 1 in 32 chance of making it to the Super Bowl just by numbers alone. So the odds are quite long to begin with, so Joe, if you want to give me 4-1, I'll take that bet. The Packers don't make the Super Bowl, I owe you a fiver, the Packers do make the Super Bowl, you owe me 20...still wanna wager? :thumbsup: