What's new

You guys decide...

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Jason, I would if I could man. Not only is the fact that I'm selling my house an issue, but also I don't have that much of a stash.... someday though!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
FWIW I have #1 and I've never had a problem with it except when it was holding less than 30 sticks. When it was that empty it had a hard time holding humidity. I have about 100-150 cigars in there now along with a couple of bead sticks and it holds humidity just right and requires very little maintenance.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
hmm.. thanks bro. That kinda changes things. It says it's a 300 count humidor... but I've read reviews saying it can only hold about 200.Not sure if you'll come back to this thread... but what is your experience with it's max load?

FWIW I have #1 and I've never had a problem with it except when it was holding less than 30 sticks. When it was that empty it had a hard time holding humidity. I have about 100-150 cigars in there now along with a couple of bead sticks and it holds humidity just right and requires very little maintenance.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Perfectly organized about 225 is my experience. It could probably get closer to 300 if everything was corona sized but what are the chances of that...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Go with the coolidor. Got mine together about a month ago and its holding its humidity just fine with beads. Having a problem keeping my desktop humi thats a 150 ct. up to humidity in my basement though. Got the cooler at sports store for under $20 dollars with shelving costing another $10. Got the remote hygrometer for about $40 and beads for another $20.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Off topic a little.. whats the deal with those humidors on ebay? They're really cheap and hold a couple hundreds sticks. Are they just bad humi's, don't hold humidity properly? I am just curious to see if anyone has experience with the ebay humidors.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
My first humidor was from ebay. It was cheap, maybe 40 bucks for something that cost 150 everywhere else. It was terrible, terrible seal, terrible looking, everything. To this day, it was one of my worst cigar related purchases.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
My first humidor was from ebay. It was cheap, maybe 40 bucks for something that cost 150 everywhere else. It was terrible, terrible seal, terrible looking, everything. To this day, it was one of my worst cigar related purchases.
yeah, that's what you said about your last girlfriend, too.

CheapHumidors

Your resident HumiDork
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off topic a little.. whats the deal with those humidors on ebay? They're really cheap and hold a couple hundreds sticks. Are they just bad humi's, don't hold humidity properly? I am just curious to see if anyone has experience with the ebay humidors.
Depends on who you're buying from. We have an EBay store where customers get the exact same products, service, and guarantees. Another might just be some guy trying to sell his old stuff. Look at the seller's history and ratings.