What's new

You know what sucks?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Wtf Aaron? Your turning me off cigars for sure with that.:nono: I'm gonna want to xray everyone now. Seriously thank you everyone for the advice and I know I can always count on my brothers for the proper guidance.
Don't want to turn anyone off cigars, but I am a big fan of knowing your sources. I am way more likely to try a cigar with no band then a cigar with a band that makes me think it is a fake. Most people think that a fake is just a re banded cheaper cigar but in many cases it is not even a real cigar. Some times they can be fine cigars but I think you should always be sure of what you are giving away.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
As quite a few here have said before me, if this man is a valued friend I would break the news to him kindly, at the very least for his future benefit. Besides, for the most part people tend to respect someone who has the courtesy to own up to the truth, especially when they don't have too.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I would thank him for the cigars and let it go at that. The cigars are real cigars despite what the questionable bands say.

If you had put out the cash, well I would be upset but you're not out anything out of pocket and are kind of stressing too much on the importance of provenance.

Like I said, real cigars....let it go bro.

My next question is do I tell my guy or let him think he hooked me up? I don't wanna hurt his feelings but I want him to know he got fucked.