young belgian beginning smoker

matthiasdbacker

young pipe smoker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

so after someone on the b9 (hc forum) recommended this forum, i joined :D
My name is Matthias,
i'm a 19 year old guy living in the lovely belgium, near Ghent.
So that means my mother tongue isn't english, but dutch, so because of that i gotta excuse myself for sometimes making grammatical mistakes.

That beeing said, i actually only started smoking cigars quite recently, i bought 2 romeo y julieta cigars for newyear a few months ago, i had never touched a cigar before that, and actually i didn't smoke anything really, i just went to the shop and asked what she recommended me, and it was romeo y julieta n° 2.

quite against what i expected i liked it alot, the taste was quite mild and it kinda got me hooked, i even went back to the shop some weeks later to buy some more of them, sadly this is the only type of cigar i smoked, i hope you guys can recommend me more cigars that aren't to strong, and taste a bit alike, or just recommend me the cigars you like.

But actually the main reson i registered to this forum:
since i liked cigars that much and i always try to be a bit different then the crowd, and nobody of my age ever smokes a pipe around here. I started getting into pipe smoking a few weeks ago, i looked stuff up and joined a dutch pipe smoking forum, where they recommended me this pipe last sunday: Peterson K&P Irishmade rustic No.14, 9mm Filter

sadly enough it hasn't arrived yet, but i already bought 2 packs of pipe tabacco:
-borkum riff original
-bc royal cognac flavoured

we have a pretty big cigar shop around here, but sadly enough they don't have any house blends like i see all the guys on youtube smoke, wich seem so delicious to me.

Maybe you guys can recommend me some other pipe tabbacos ?
cigar recommendations are always welcome to ofcourse!

cheers,
Matthias

*edit* sorry for the long intro, i got quite carried away ;)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
welcome...cousins of mine lived in Belgium, such an amazing country! Right up there with my families homeland, Ireland.

PM me...id be happy to help with pipe tobacco suggestions or help you get further started with your cigars

cheers

James