What's new

young belgian beginning smoker

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:wwelcome: Matthias, Greetings from North Carolina my friend and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Matthias!

Try Juan Lopez #2, H. Upmann Mag 46 or Mag 50 and Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial - all medium, yet flavorfull cigars.

As far as piping goes, I would recommend Orlik Golden Sliced or Rattray Old Gowrie for Virginias, and Balkan Sasieni or McClelland's Frog Morton on the Bayou for Balkan/English blends, also can't go wrong with Solanie Aged Burley Flake for one of the finest burley's available IMO...

Enjoy & let us all know about your experience!

matthiasdbacker

young pipe smoker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Matthias!

Try Juan Lopez #2, H. Upmann Mag 46 or Mag 50 and Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial - all medium, yet flavorfull cigars.

As far as piping goes, I would recommend Orlik Golden Sliced or Rattray Old Gowrie for Virginias, and Balkan Sasieni or McClelland's Frog Morton on the Bayou for Balkan/English blends, also can't go wrong with Solanie Aged Burley Flake for one of the finest burley's available IMO...

Enjoy & let us all know about your experience!
thanks for the info, since i live in europe i don't know where to find these tabacco's but i mailed the local tabacco shop if they can get these.