What's new

younger generation question

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Ya....I'm not sure I get that whole thing with the young girls today. As much as my wife and I wanted a baby girl, God gave me two sons and maybe it was the right call. I would be so nervous with a daughter now days. That being said it all starts with parenting. You have to install morals at a much younger age now days or you have a good chance at loosing them.
If your wife saw it, how come her own mother didn't? That's a question a would have to ask.:scratchhe

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the girl is 17. the issue has been solved. its just a crazy world.

heres another opinion of mine. i really dont care if a kid is over 18 or not. if you are supporting them, you are the boss.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Should see what goes on at the bars here in my college town. Basically I get to watch girl on girl pr0n while I drink my beer at the bar.

And its even worse when I go to some of the frat houses...and I mean worse, alot worse.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think it's because of the bare fact that: They do it because they know so that it's a turn on for the guys. Second: The song of "I kissed a girl and I liked it" was a major "boom" for them, so... my conclusion is: Between more attention more success, of course, all of it in the wrong way.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
You know, I recall a wild assed party my buddies and I threw in a Hampton Inn Suites (ruined that place) where people were having sex all over the place. At one point, there were two hot chicks totally naked goin' at it on one of the beds. One of the girls was full-on gay, but the other was new to the whole thing from what I remember. Naturally of course, I was sitting on the foot of the bed (fully clothed mind you) watching the TV because a baseball game was on. Occasionally I'd glance over my shoulder and take a gander, usually as the other 20 people in the room would yell out a "woop!" or "yeah!" when something particularly notable was happening between the two of them, but for the most part I just watched the baseball game (which mind you, I was already sitting there watching when they came into the room to do their business).

That was sometime around 1995 or 1996--many, many years before the 2008 Katy Perry "I kissed a girl and I liked it" song came out.

Oddly enough though, there was another song that was popular that year called "I kissed a girl" by Jill Sobule off the soundtrack to the Alicia Silverstone movie "Clueless".

Coincidence? Or media influence? I dunno.

I will say that I dated a girl in 1992/1993 that was bisexual. She liked me, but she liked girls plenty, too. I don't think there was any particularly notable media influence at that time. Of course, all these stories took place during my college years and as you know, college girls are often into sexual experimentation.

:rofl:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You know, I recall a wild assed party my buddies and I threw in a Hampton Inn Suites (ruined that place) where people were having sex all over the place. At one point, there were two hot chicks totally naked goin' at it on one of the beds. One of the girls was full-on gay, but the other was new to the whole thing from what I remember. Naturally of course, I was sitting on the foot of the bed (fully clothed mind you) watching the TV because a baseball game was on. Occasionally I'd glance over my shoulder and take a gander, usually as the other 20 people in the room would yell out a "woop!" or "yeah!" when something particularly notable was happening between the two of them, but for the most part I just watched the baseball game (which mind you, I was already sitting there watching when they came into the room to do their business).

That was sometime around 1995 or 1996--many, many years before the 2008 Katy Perry "I kissed a girl and I liked it" song came out.

Oddly enough though, there was another song that was popular that year called "I kissed a girl" by Jill Sobule off the soundtrack to the Alicia Silverstone movie "Clueless".

Coincidence? Or media influence? I dunno.
So...who was playing?

I will say that I dated a girl in 1992/1993 that was bisexual. She liked me, but she liked girls plenty, too...
Been there meself as well.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So...who was playing?.
The Texas Rangers (my home team) but I don't recall who they were playing against. Considering the time tho, I'm sure it was an A.L. team (since Interleague ball didn't starts till 1997) unless it was the Brewers, who are now a N.L. team but at the time were an A.L. team. And you know, now that I think about it, this party was probably in 1996 because I was really still pretty pissed off at the MLB for the '94 strike and didn't watch much baseball in 1995, even with our brand-new Ballpark and the All-Start game in town, but I was pretty much back on board by 1996. Also, the Texas Rangers kicked ass in 1996 (winning their division and going to the playoffs for the FIRST TIME in franchise history and getting their one and only playoff game victory) so I probably woulda been glued to a TV set that year....even with two naked hot chicks sloppily and noisily going down on each other on the same bed I was in.

:laugh: