What's new

Your Cutter of Choice

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Shane is putting together the group buy. He is looking at something right after the holidays, maybe before it there is enough interest quickly. If you're interested shoot him an email at shane@cigarchat.net so he can keep track of the info/interest.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I own,
xikar xi
xikar mtx
SAK
Palio

my fav is the palio, the sak is second for portability and having extra tools.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Of what I own, my Xikar is my favorite. For a throw around, don't-care-if-I-lose-it-cutter, the Havanah is great, too. I think I'll have a Palio on the way soon, though.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The new Palios arrived late last night and I worked into the wee hours to process everyone's order and got them to the P.O. last night.

This morning, I uploaded pics of a quick comparison between the original Palio and the new production Palio.

The original Palio is on the left, the new Palio is on the right. As you can see from the cuts, there is NO difference in the operation and quality between the two. The only noticeable difference is the new gold in logo on the blades.

Buy with confidence my friends, you won't be disappointed!

~Mark Neff
Cigarmony.com

Close up of the cuts:

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Havana Cutter. There is no sharper cutter. Has a razor knife blade. When they get dull you throw them away. It takes a long time for them to get dull. Anywhere from $ 2-5 depending on how many you buy. Xikar is perpetually lost somewhere in my life.

Paoli - gonna get one to support Jack and Mark.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Da Klugs said:
Havana Cutter. There is no sharper cutter. Has a razor knife blade. When they get dull you throw them away. It takes a long time for them to get dull. Anywhere from $ 2-5 depending on how many you buy. Xikar is perpetually lost somewhere in my life.

Paoli - gonna get one to support Jack and Mark.
RonC (cigarsolutions) has the havans in stock for $3! They apparently are becoming more difficult to get for some reason.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like expensive toys as much as any cigar smoker (which probably means that I like them a lot more than most other kind of folks). However, I have tried various Xikars borrowed from friends, and I have to admit that I don't think it cuts any better than the el cheapo two-bladed cutter that I get at Holt's for a few bucks.

FWIW,
Vic

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
vperlman said:
I like expensive toys as much as any cigar smoker (which probably means that I like them a lot more than most other kind of folks). However, I have tried various Xikars borrowed from friends, and I have to admit that I don't think it cuts any better than the el cheapo two-bladed cutter that I get at Holt's for a few bucks.
FWIW,
Vic
Check out that Porsche Designed SAK!!! :smokingbo