What's new

Your Favorite Cigar Company

What are your top 3 cigar makers?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My top three are Tatuaje for obvious reasons, Drew Esatate mainly because they make the Liga Privada lines and they handle the Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo and other because I like a bunch of different brands.:smokingbo

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Padron
Tat
PDR and although they are fairly new to the game and so far, with the exception of the stick they rolled for this board, I have not had to chase them down or pay a King's ransom for them, they are moving up on my list.

Abe, stay true to yourself, stay true to the game. Resist the desires to go in any direction other than the one you envisioned for yourself and continue to bless us with your fine stogies.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like CAO. I think my first real non infused stick was a Brazilia.

Anyway, I went with Oliva and Other. Oliva would probably be my third.

I am a HUGE Alec Bradely fan. I don't think the Tempus was as good as some people do, but in my experience, they have done no wrong. Prensado is my favorite smoke out there right now. I just wish it was a little cheaper.

I am also a Rocky Patel fan. I like the decades, sun growns, and vintage series. I have some higher end ones I have been saving for warmer weather. I might like them even more. I have had some bland ones, but never anything I did not like.

Hayblet

Guided Missle
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
is it sad I forgot what I picked? I know I clicked Drew Estates (liga JdN) Other would get 2 votes for AJ and for La Aurora can't smoke enough 107 Toro's ad the 100 anos(sp?) is darn tasty too