What's new

Your Favorite Cigar Company

What are your top 3 cigar makers?

• Total voters

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Other: Montecristo (for making the MC2 and 4)
Other: Partagas (for making the PDS4)
Other: Bolivar (for making everything!)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all! I am proud to be a new member of Brothers of the Leaf and excited to make my first post.

Tatuaje, Padron, and LFD for me. (Seleccion de Cazadore, 1926, and Double Ligero being the favorite smokes from each)

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Fuente, Tat, DPG for me. Somewhat in order.

Still getting into more of Padron's stuff, really enjoy Oliva, LFD and Illusione I'm still getting myself into.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Tatuaje, DPG, and Oliva for me. I really love the Illusione's Epernay, but I can't put it up in the top three due to Illusione's constant construction problems. Fuente is a very close fourth.

My favorites are the Tat Red Tubos and Brown Label SW's, DPG's My Father Limited Editions, and Oliva Serie V Belicoso's.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I believe Viaje could move into my top three if they weren't so exclusive and hard to get. There regular line stuff is decent. Drew Estate could move up as well if they keep up the good work they started with the Liga Privada line.

I believe pedigree, consistency, and quality make great cigar makers. That's why I put Oliva, DPG, and Tat(Pete Johnson) at the top.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fuente
Tatuaje
Miami Cigar & Co.

Got a bunch of LP's and LFD's in the humi, but have not smoked any as of yet.