Your Favorite Cigar Company

What are your top 3 cigar makers?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drew Estate
Padron
DPG

Before the ligas, I wouldn't have made DE my favorite considering the only thing before I'd light up was the ACID toast. Now DE is a milestone ahead as far as being my favorite. Padron will always be on my top list. Of all things DPG blends, the My Father series hits home best. Illusione is up there as well

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Graycliff would have to be my 3rd choice.
Aside from various DPG's and Tat's (my first 2 choices) Graycliff is the brand I smoke most often, the G2 Turbo and the Double Espresso.

On a side note, it has really suprised me how the aittude towards Drew Estate has changed dramatically.
I would have never expected to see "real" cigar lovers to be picking a DE cigar as a favorite.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On a side note, it has really suprised me how the aittude towards Drew Estate has changed dramatically.

I agree. I always thought JD was a genius with the ideas and directions he took the cigars. But the cigars themselves weren't for me.

Over the past year and a half, I've never been so impulsive about stocking up a cigar like the ligas. The only other cigar that came close was with the Opus X years back. Of course that was driven by hype, a mistake that I haven't repeated since. This time it's for the love of the cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a tough choice between Oliva and LFD but I really like the Serie V line.
Yes, I consider those same two cigars to be neck and neck, but my fave of the two is also the Serie V.

My overall fave keeps changing! At the moment it is the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overall, I would have to say that Oliva does it for me with the Master Blend, V series and the G's. Hard to beat them.
Ylo2na

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am betting that you could have put Liga Privada instead of Drew Estates and you would get the same amount of votes. :)

I really like the LP line, but that is not enough to make Drew Estates one of my favorites.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1) Fuente: they have something for all budgets and I haven't had a bad one yet.

2) Oliva: Their Gs and Vs are really good value and the MB3s I've tried are really nice cigars proving that they can compete in the $10+ range although its not their strength.

3) Tatuaje: Reluctant pick as I really like their Reds, Blacks and Brown labels. Pricy but I conceed they are worth it. Part of this pick is due to Mr. Johnson making all those LEs that are exploring different ideas and putting them out there for us enthusiests, and trying to make sure we have a fair shake at them (as opposed to making it easy for E-Bay hawks to hoard and sell at exhorbitant prices).

Honorable mention to Illusione which I really like. Kudos to the creator who is making those line extentions for the HLs...

Last edited: