What's new

Your favorite / Go To

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
If you could only have one (or two) CCs - what would they be?
Excluding LEs or Regional specific
CC Newbie - Looking to get more, but too many to choose from - guidance requested

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Tough to say, because production varies, and so does my budget. I'd love to smoke Esplendidos and Coros all the time, but that ain't gonna happen!

Realistically, based on what's currently available in my stash, I would probably say '14 Boli CJs and '11 H Upmann Connie 1's.

You should include a list of characteristics you like in cigars when asking for recommendations. Asking "What's the best CC" is just like asking "What's the best NC?" The answer is going to differ based on your palate. EVERYONE raves about the RASS, but you hate stewed flavors, the RASS isn't going to be for you.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So many factors. Could I have unlimited ones? Then some of the petite coronas and marevas would come into play. Assuming that's the case, I'd go with Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas as one. Ninja's suggestion of '11 H Upmann Connie 1's would be up there too.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
From my limited experience I'd go with CoRo and BBF.

I know this list will change probably by July :hilarious:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Punch punch of late had been fantastic. 14 BRC is top quality too. Depends on the amount of time available and the mood.