What's new

Your favorite / Go To

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant go wrong with espy new and age..this the only cigar that I don't get bored and love the finish last all day ...but I'm also newbie ..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just had an MC 4, one of my go to smokes. Trinidad Reyes are the other but must smoke them when the wife is not around as she doesn't like the strong aroma.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Johnny-O Presidente from Jan of '16
good as any Cuban I have got.............

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm still fairly new to CCs so my go to is still any and all as I'm trying to get a grasp on what I like and don't like. So far I've really liked the PSD4s and the CoRos. I just got a box of RyJ Cedros that are pretty good. Def need some aging on them though.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like all the PSD 4 votes. Its always within reach, pricewise and quality.

My other would be ERDM Demi-tasse, just an awesome little stick that has never disappointed me. Unfortunately my sources never have them in stock any more. :mad:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tough to say, because production varies, and so does my budget. I'd love to smoke Esplendidos and Coros all the time, but that ain't gonna happen!

Realistically, based on what's currently available in my stash, I would probably say '14 Boli CJs and '11 H Upmann Connie 1's.

You should include a list of characteristics you like in cigars when asking for recommendations. Asking "What's the best CC" is just like asking "What's the best NC?" The answer is going to differ based on your palate. EVERYONE raves about the RASS, but you hate stewed flavors, the RASS isn't going to be for you.
If I may ask, what do you mean by stewed?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries! Thanks for the clarification and for adding to my impatience...lol! I can't wait to try one! Should be here soon.