What's new

Your favorite inexpensive cigar

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ambos Mundos by Pete Johnson, robusto and toro in both wrappers....$4.75 sugg.retail but can be found for less when they come out next year......LOL

I had to do that......sorry for the shameless plug.......

Yeah, I know, that was bad........

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ambos Mundos by Pete Johnson, robusto and toro in both wrappers....$4.75 sugg.retail but can be found for less when they come out next year......LOL

As soon as I get my hands on these, I am sure my opinion will be the same. Maybe Pete can send us some samples.

Sorry for the shameless request! We would love to tell you which is the best of "both worlds"

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
How are the Nestor Miranda lanceros? I've heard good things about them. At that price, I'll have to head over to the auction site to try a 5'er or two.
Go for it. They are a nice medium - full smoke with a slightly spicy, woody base and caramel undertones. That's what I got from it anyway. I've had burn issues on 1 out of 3 I've smoked, but a little touch-up never hurt anyone.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Now ye got me intrigued...:smokingbo

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0

We all need good sugestions, Thanks for the info

Also Partagas Black Label

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
How are the Nestor Miranda lanceros? I've heard good things about them. At that price, I'll have to head over to the auction site to try a 5'er or two.
Yeah, those are a great cigar. Full flavored, med-full bodied. A good brother by the name of OCAT got me hooked on em. They retail at $5 each, if you can find em, so that $2.30 auction prcie is unbelievable. They typcially go for at least $4 on auction. Good luck getting that price again, althogh with the economy...

That's effed up Pete! Rubbin our nose in it!!!:argh:

orsonwelles

inmenso
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For good, dependable, modestly-priced smokes check out the following...

Mild: Gispert (Natural); Jose Marti (Dominican, Connecticut wrapper); Cusano 18 Robustos (Both Connecticut & Maduro)

Medium: Perdomo 826 Slow-Aged; La Cuna 85; San Luis Rey Riserva Especial (I stick with Natural wrappers on these three brands, value-wise. Generally their other wrappers cost more.)

Full: Padilla Obsidian; 5 Vega A Series; Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro (This last item Rocky Patel's IT Super F Maduro, just a note: age it minimum 3 months or it might smoke harsh; make sure it's well-rolled, not squooshy. I had almost given up on these, then I smoked one that was --no kidding-- one of the best cigars I ever had.)
Way to go, Rocky! :youarethe

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man, what you brothers call a cheap smoke, is a bit much for me. I'm interested in the 1.00-1.50 a stick versions.

Famous Nic 1000
Famous Dominican 2000 robusto maddy
Value line Honduran 500
Don kiki Red, Green, Or Brown Label

I'm affraid i can't keep up with you blokes...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a little surprised nobody mentioned the Torano Exodus 1959. Had one last night and loved it.

This is one cigar that the auction price at C-Bid often matches or exceeds the box price at CI.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
man, what you brothers call a cheap smoke, is a bit much for me. I'm interested in the 1.00-1.50 a stick versions.

Famous Nic 1000
Famous Dominican 2000 robusto maddy
Value line Honduran 500
Don kiki Red, Green, Or Brown Label

I'm affraid i can't keep up with you blokes...

Don't worry about keeping up. Find stuff on sale. joecigar, cigarmonster, holts high noon, and sales on the BOTL. But having a good standby $1 stick is always nice.

oh yeah and I like the Don Kikis you mention.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The Party, Montes and Hoyo are yer favorite inexpensive cigars??? Where the hell do ye buy?!?!?!?!