What's new

Your Favorite Lanceros

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
yep this too, forgot about the petit lance. don't think too much about them anymore because there is no such thing as reasonable prices here in Ny :sorry:. You can find them online between $15-19 though. makes them taste better too :).
you could always wait for deals out of PA ... a lot cheaper

I have never been inside a cigar store in New York so i have yet to see the prices... but i can only imagine

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
you could always wait for deals out of PA ... a lot cheaper

I have never been inside a cigar store in New York so i have yet to see the prices... but i can only imagine
this... Just remember to bring the KY if you ever plan on walking into a Ny b&m. best example off the top of my head is a short story maduro I just got online from a PA shop for $5, was selling for $11.25 when I walked into my local the other day. same shop that wants $25 for the petite lances. I would love to support my local more, but this state and our mayor makes it hard to do so. I usually only go in there when they get some rare stuff in that's almost impossible to find online, in stock.

sorry to thread jack...

I also used to enjoy My Father & Davidoff Millenium lances as well. Paul Garmirian lances I remember being great too

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Dont think Ive had any lanceros that we dont have in the shop haha but my favorite are probably the skinny mummy, EZ all my exs natural, and the opus petite

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yep this too, forgot about the petit lance. don't think too much about them anymore because there is no such thing as reasonable prices here in Ny :sorry:. You can find them online between $15-19 though. makes them taste better too :).
Which is why I buy the Her Majesty Reserves ( Gurkha ) when they dip below $1,000.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of good ones mentioned. Anything Tat (Petit, Especiales BL, Especiales, Lancero Sampler, Monsters) and RoMa (Atlatl and Breuil which is the panatela) is great. 12 Honest Men, All My Exes Maduro and Natural, Matilde, BLTC Morphine, Laranja H-Town, Leaf by Oscar Sumatra, Viva Republica. Plenty more that are great but these are some solid ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
LFD Airbender Lancero
My Father Lancero
Oliva V Lancero
DPG Blue Lancero
La Palina Kill Bill II
Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero
Ezra Zion All My Exes
Tatuaje El Triunfendor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite go to lances are, El T, protocol, Oliva, and a toss up between the El T is the El t and the Cubao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya man I’ve seen protocol around on social media, I gotta find their stuff and try it I’ve only heard good things.