What's new

Your Favorite Sub $5 Stick

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Bolivar Coronas Junior, around $4.50 when on sale.

Sticking to NC's, the deal I just got on a Warped La Hacienda Superiors box is probably my favorite $5/stick purchase ever. As far as regularly available, probably the DPG Blue ($4 on cbid/monster), it's stellar after some significant down-time. The Genesis Habano ($2 on cbid) is a very close second, and beats most others priced twice as high. It's my best, worst-kept-secret stick.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am cheap and like good deals so I smoke a lot under 5. But if I had to pick so far world be the Casa Torano Maduro toro. No matter what mood I am in it always delivers.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bolivar Coronas Junior, around $4.50 when on sale.

Sticking to NC's, the deal I just got on a Warped La Hacienda Superiors box is probably my favorite $5/stick purchase ever. As far as regularly available, probably the DPG Blue ($4 on cbid/monster), it's stellar after some significant down-time. The Genesis Habano ($2 on cbid) is a very close second, and beats most others priced twice as high. It's my best, worst-kept-secret stick.
I was gifted a Genesis Habano and was blown away by it! Excellent stick!

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I always think about the Ramon Bueso Genesis when I think of good, cheap smokes. I've seen them for sale at CI for $60 a box and go at auction for $50. I smoked a 5 Vegas 'A' last week. Had a year in my humidor. I was very surprised at how good it was. Even more so when I realize I paid $1.75 each in a 5 pack.

But, yeah, watch the auctions and there are tons of good smokes under $5 a stick.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AJ Fernandez New World, AJ Fernandez San lotano (on sale), DPG Blue, and My Father Flor De Las Antillas off the top of my head.
Illusione Rothchildes Is another great one.
For extra value the Ramon Bueso Genesis is a great stick with some rest. I might like the habano even more over the original maduro. Also, the 5 Vegas AAA is pretty good as well. It was blended by AJ Fernandez.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
All about the deal you can find. I got a box of tat especiales for 100 flat and without a doubt those win my under 5 buck vote. But going off near MSRP prices my favorite sub 5 stick would be the Swag Lancero.
image.jpg
They play again tonight on cigarauctioneer and usually don't pass 10 bucks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
AJ Fernandez New World, AJ Fernandez San lotano (on sale), DPG Blue, and My Father Flor De Las Antillas off the top of my head.
Illusione Rothchildes Is another great one.
For extra value the Ramon Bueso Genesis is a great stick with some rest. I might like the habano even more over the original maduro. Also, the 5 Vegas AAA is pretty good as well. It was blended by AJ Fernandez.
@Nevermore Do you prefer the New World Maduro or the Connecticut? I've yet to try the Conn. and was wondering how it was compared to the Maduro.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
There's a bunch of them:
-several CCs in that range
-Illusione Rothchild
-Padron x000
-Jdn Red
-JdN cabinetta
-My favorite sleeper: Final Blend. @King Kill 33 opened my eyes to these
-Tat Havana VI