What's new

Your Favorite Sub $5 Stick

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Went to a different b&m yesterday and saw rothchilds (first time I've ever seen one)... Flipped it over and saw a price tag of $5.50... Walked right out the front door
Price is relative to your local taxes... this is sub $5 stick in my neck of the woods.

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I think for me, when you get them at the right price the cuban Por Larranaga Montecarlos are the best $5 cigar, at about half the price you can also get the quinteros of several vitolas which are also pretty good for the price point.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I think for me, when you get them at the right price the cuban Por Larranaga Montecarlos are the best $5 cigar, at about half the price you can also get the quinteros of several vitolas which are also pretty good for the price point.
Agree wholeheartedly.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm a maduro guy first and foremost - my sub $5 maduros are Alec Bradley Maxx, Nub Maduro, Diesel Unholy Cocktail (with a year or so on them), La Peala Black Pearl, Man O' War Phalanx (under $5 on cbid), L'Atelier Skull Breaker (just got a box for $82 on cbid!), Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro, and Nica Rustica. Non-maduro I'd probably say Tat Havana VI. Love that smoke.

Great thread all!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Illusione Rothschildes, most any AJF or Oliva. I have some Diesel UHC's resting that lots of guys really like for the price. I think AJF had his hand in these too.

I rarely find myself paying more that $5 for any stick with deal sites, auctions and patience. If I am paying more than $5 it's usually on singles where you don't get the quantity discounts. But with coupon codes, you can get close.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
HUHC and PL Montecarlos

Tack on a bit for shipping, but I've gotten some pretty decent NC's at or below $5 on cbid lately:
la-palina-el-diario-kb-10-cigars/ $3.10
crowned-heads-la-imperiosa-double-robusto-single/ $5
illusione-mk-corona-5-pack/ $4.40
tatuaje-tattoo-caballero-box-of-50/ $2.66

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, the Foundation Chillin' Moose and the Man o' War Ruination...bought on special, of course, when you do so, you can get 'em under five a stick...get the nod. However. I recently bought two tenners of Fallen Angel Devil's Ink for $24.95 per tenner, now $60 per tenner at Cigars International, that simply knock the ball out of the park, even at their normal, $6.00/stick price...worth more, in my opinion.

I tend to shop specials to keep my per stick price for my normal humidor stock under $5.00 a pop. I have discovered that doing so has greatly reduced my cost of smoking ceegars!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
HUHC and PL Montecarlos

Tack on a bit for shipping, but I've gotten some pretty decent NC's at or below $5 on cbid lately:
la-palina-el-diario-kb-10-cigars/ $3.10
crowned-heads-la-imperiosa-double-robusto-single/ $5
illusione-mk-corona-5-pack/ $4.40
tatuaje-tattoo-caballero-box-of-50/ $2.66
I have a very strong love-hate relationship with cbid. Its hard to just window shop there.

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
For me, the Foundation Chillin' Moose and the Man o' War Ruination...bought on special, of course, when you do so, you can get 'em under five a stick...get the nod. However. I recently bought two tenners of Fallen Angel Devil's Ink for $24.95 per tenner, now $60 per tenner at Cigars International, that simply knock the ball out of the park, even at their normal, $6.00/stick price...worth more, in my opinion.
The Fallen Angel cigars are fantastic for the price point. I've picked up 50-60 in the past few months for $2.50-$3.00/stick. If you missed some of the recent CI specials cigar . com has them for $29.99/10. http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-b?sourcekey=CGWS10

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, thankee, ChipS...I just went right over there and ordered me up two more tenners! Thanks for sharing that!