What's new

Your first cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first cigar was a romeo & julieta (the real deal holyfield )back in 04' when i graduated,back then you could bring a box back from the island and even a botle or two, gdam castro!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first was a Candella wrapped grocery store special when I was 12..(I liked it 1st time around:squinteye The same with Scotch and and Tequilla. First Real cigar was a Cuban Romeo Y Julietta when I was 14, playing lead guitar in a redneck bar in the middle of BFE Utah (I don't want to think about how many rules were seriously bent or otherwise mangled that night. Mmmmmmmmm!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My first cigar was a flavored cigar from a shop in Frankenmuth, Michigan. There was an article about them passed around here sometime recently. My first real cigar was a Padron Maduro 2000.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a freshman in college when I had my first cigar, it was also my first smoke of any kind
and I was hooked from the first puff. It was an AF 858 that the tobacconist recommended to me and my friend as a good starter cigar. We had just finished the spring semester midterms and were celebrating. Its been all down hill from that night. I still keep a box of 858's in my humi.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first was when I was in college, a Hava-Tampa Jewel. I smoked cigarettes back then and wondered what the big deal was about cigars. While inhaling the Jewel, I just knew those cigar smokers were deluded idiots!

Then I grew up, quit smoking cancer sticks and 35 years after that silly Hava-Tampa, I lit up a Partagas Piramide on a veranda overlooking Leblon Beach in Rio de Janerio, at sunset. Life has been a much more pleasant experience since that evening.