What's new

Your first Opus X.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
The first Opus I ever smoked was in my childhood home's backyard. I bought two for myself & father & sat back one night to partake. I was a late evening, hours after a meal and I paid for it. About 45 minutes later I lost whatever I did have left in my stomach right into the ash bucket we had. Not a smart move...

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I smoked mine on my 28th birthday with my wife on our back patio! It was a gift from Virginislander (thanks Bill)! He gave it to me months before and between getting it and smoking it...I purchased probably about 12 of them and ended up bombing all but this one away. I had looked forward to it for a long time...and it was worth the wait! Great cigar indeed!

That is the wifee enjoying a puff or two...

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Had my first, a perfeccion, on the golf course. Great smoke. Full but very balanced. Great flavors and never got hot. Went out and bought a tin and would love to buy many more. It's on my top 3 smokes list.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
my first was the RdC. picked it up at Disney.

sat on it for about a year, then smoked it on my anniversary.

twas a great, GREAT experience. been looking for another RdC since so i can do it again on my next anni.

that was 3 yrs ago.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No joke..Still haven't had one yet...Don't know why....probably because they aren't cheap. I've had a few tat's...so I mind as well go for the Opus.......Anyone like the Padilla '68?'s